Reviews for Harry Potter: The Child of Destiny
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I like what you did with the number of syllables, especially at the beginning.
ryanwalkercannon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Crappy and fucked up you bitch go die in hell
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Definitely good! Fantastic job ;)
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is quite a concise summary of the Harry Potter storyline :) It's quite interesting to read.

You make good use of metaphors, similes and colour. I also liked your references to Greek mythology. I think if you expanded on the imagery in this poem a bit more, you'd have an amazing poem.

Good job :D
gekkokage chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was good! Nice poem...P.S. I love your page lol very detailed answer to Kakashi's question haha
Lady Kurina chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
It's good. A bit...odd in the rhyming (not that I'm Queen of Rhythms or anything, it just seems a bit...off) but it's a very nice piece all in all. _
Darkover chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I enjoyed this poem. It is both emotional and descriptive. I did think you should have said "Voldemort" rather than "Beezlebub" in the final line, as it is Harry's destiny to face the dark lord rather than the devil, but that is just my perspective. Thanks for writing and posting this. Write again!
potterrules92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
hey, wow, this poem was bloody amazing! lmao, sry. but no, really, i absolutley loved this poem! awsome job!

do you think that you could drop by my story and give it a read and review? i'd really appreciate it if you did. D
aunt frita chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
that was nice...different...which is good...i'm not different...so that was nice...so...o...do you have any cookies?O.o
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was pretty good...I liked it!