Reviews for The Princess and the Turk
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Got a Yuffietine bug to feed and this was very edible! Not gonna lie, it was a bit too fast paste and ShinRa caved pretty easily, but fun read!
11celle chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I Think you have given me a liking for yufintine fiction. Thank you...well I don't know, now I am going to be spending time reading that instead of school, chores...

It was wonderful, well written, and a good story line. Very well done.

I would like to point out, however, that the paragraph with the bike chase was way way way long and hard to keep up with it was just so dang long...

Other than that, great work.
Sierra Arcanum chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awwww so sweet! I

Just Loved this fic, very cute and amusing, I fell in love with your story. You got talent, I love Vincent's Turk's version, he is handsome! The ending was sweetly perfect! Congratulations!
LovelyFarron chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Beautiful story; absolutely loved it! It left me speechless!
Lani Wallace chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Woah, you had me going for a minute i thought she was gonna die! T3T lol i loved it very much!
fhclause chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like it! Turk Vinnie and Yuffie is just one of my favourite couples..

But I suggest you break up some of the long paragraphs... It tends to get blurry when you read it in the middle of the night... :P
Lady Sano chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow. That's the longest story I've ever read in my entire life! You did one hell of job on this story of yours. Very descriptive, humorous, and lots of swearing/flirting. ;3

Great job on this story(you should another one).
ELLE91 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
good job;) im a big yuffitine lover:) i noticed your song at the end. theres another yuffitine called 'fly into the night' by RaiLei idk if you've read it but I think you should check it out. It's pretty good and i think you'll enjoy:) but as for your fic good good job. im in the process of writing my own and you've inspired me to keep going. i hope you write more fics along the way. :)

if you wana know anymore good yuffietines for me to reccomend you can email me!
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Omg I loved the ending! " yuffie?" " yeah vincent?" " you managed to burn soup" XD this story in whole is fanfuqingtastic!
zn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
that was a great story! Please write more! loved it! spent my whole time reading and didn't do any of my home work, that's how addicting this was to read! Great Job!

- Zn
Ephemeral Existence chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
*scratches head*

I forget where I was linked from to read this. Or .. wait, I wasn't linked from anywhere.

I found this story because I was interested by all the Yuffentine-ness, that I didn't know about. :)

It was a very sweet story, and I don't know why- for some reason I laughed out loud at the Cloud section.

You know, honestly, I'm probably not even a right person to read this story, I haven't even finished Final Fantasy 7 (in-progress at the moment), but this is a nice story. A very delightful, despite it's length, of a story.
GodComplexX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
If I could tell you how much you rock right now... That is by far THE GREATEST, and I repeat THE GREATEST Yuffentine one-shot EVER in the history of Yuffentine stories.
Cheerie Mai chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
this was by far the most impressive one-shot type thing I've ever read. excellent plot, fabulous character interaction, and I adore your interpretation of Vincent as a Turk. His and Yuffie's relationship was incredibly original and perfectly believeable. this is a definite favorite.
Don't play KoI chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
xD i love the vulcan refrance. dunno if ur even gonna get this since the story is posted in 06 and its 08 hahaha. but i liked this a lot. it would have been much easier to read if it were in chapters tho. ] ja-ne
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow... this was a long read. Very nice AU, though. :) I hope you will write more Vincent x Yuffie pages, although this time, a little more explicitly. .~
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »