Reviews for Tales from Middle Earth, The Worm
Binglejells chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I've only just found it while browsing some older fics and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Rabid Angel chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
Brilliant. Sheerly brilliant.

I love this story; it's haunting and heartrending, with excellent writing and description, not to mention the devious plot. Your characterization is spot-on, and the symbolism and emotion are hard to miss. This is much more inventive and creative than many other fanfics I've read, and I praise you highly for devising such a wonderful story. Keep writing!

-Rabid Angel
Nettie84047 chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Great final chapter! Very haunting and intriguing! Well done!
grumpy123 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Sorry this is a little late. Loved your story. Legolas should not worry Aragorn, by staying alseep so long. Aragorn needed a dead person to help wake him up. Great tale, loved reading it.
lostinterestsorry chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Guess Hiram was a little busy getting rid of all those bodies, right? Sorry for late review. This was a great story. I think one of your other reviewers said they love your stories because they leave so much to the imagination. She hit it right on the head. You've got some major talent, grecian. I am in love w/your stories and like a certain someone else, I love your angsty Aragorn. Legolas is precious too of course, but the way your write Aragorn is truly unique. More?
thehappysisyphus chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Vamp.Michelle chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Oh, the mystery! The horror! The angst! You always come up with the strangest plots. Which is an entirely good thing, because I never get bored while reading your stories. And what I liked especially about your tales: The things you leave unsaid. Someone with as much imagination as me, makes it all even more terrible and angsty in her head:)

Thanks for the continuing great entertainment!
invisigoth3 chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
evil, evil I say! cool story!
Thorongirl chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
It's over already? I would cry but I'm so relieved that elf and ranger are well again and that Hiram and his Ultra Evil Nastiness are gone, fini, kaput! Very interesting ending. Seems like Aragorn and Legolas were lucky to get out alive. I like your emotional Aragorn. He is to die for. Don't know why it makes me all weak inside when you write like that but it does. (Hey, don't any of you teenagers be reading this)! Anyways, fantastic story as ever. Enough twists and turns to satisfy a roller coaster fan. Okay, now how's about a tale of their trip to Gondor? Really, your stories are among the most unique on this or any other site. I don't quite know what it is, but they are simply fascinating. So until (hopefully) next time, I bid you adieu.
Shanna chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
Oh Grecian qué pronto lo has terminado, apenas me ha dado tiempo para disfrutar de esta historia maravillosa, no sabia que se iba a acabar tan pronto. De todas formas me ha encantado ya lo sabes, me gusta mucho lo que escribes y de la forma tan detallista y original que lo haces ¿qué te voy a decir amigo mio si ya sabes lo que pienso? Hasta muy pronto.
The Sheltering Willow chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
That was a great story! I enjoyed reading it :).
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
oh that was a great story! i liked it a lot. i hope there's no such thing as a worm like that. if there is...*sticks earplugs deeply into ears*...then i'm ready! LOL! keep up the good writing!
kestrels chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Oh, what a wonderful ending! I loved the ghost, and his message to Aragorn! Very nicely done. I especially love how you describe Aragorn's vigil, for I can easily imagine his terrible dilemma. Thank you for a marvelous tale! I look forward to the next one! ( pressure. But *should* you feel like writing something more, I would be very pleased to read it. :-)
grumpy123 chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Come on Legolas, wake up. YOu can not let Estel go on alone, he will get lost, or fall off a cliff. Plus the bad guy is dead and so is the worm. Whatever did Estel poor into his ear? Something the Avon lady left?
Thorongirl chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Poor 'Hiram' - kind of a Frankenstein's monster (a'la 'Young Frankenstein'). Ever see the scene from that movie where the monster goes to the blind man's cottage? Hehe. Very funny. Anyways, comparison ends there I suppose. What a fantastic story! I'm totally blown away by your ability to imply so much with so few words. Leggy's not dead, is he? I mean, he still has to star in a movie and become a pirate and make fan girls everywhere scream when they see him. He can't be! Oh, wait. Sorry. Legolas 'isn't' Orlando. Anyways, Leggy can't be dead! It's just not possible! And my poor Aragorn...he thinks he killed him. I loved the 'hysterical giggle' - and I mean that seriously. He's just overcome with emotion, as am I. Must be Aragorn got the right jar - thank goodness he didn't grab the pickles! Hey, see you the next chapter! Any plans to write more LOTR stories? Yours are so terrific (reviewer sees own reflection in mirror and guiltily hopes author doesn't realize she's being buttered up). Love your stories, absolutely love them. Will Aragorn (and presumably Legolas) be able to leave Hiram's farm? Or will the next scene take place weeks later? I'm on a need to know basis here, you realize. Rambling? Me? Never!