Reviews for Golden Death
Falling Through Time chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Ahaha! Delightful.

I love how you ended the last chapter with the beginning of The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit. Yet another prophecy of the demise awaiting Rose Tyler only a short while after they've just avoided the ones before taken place in your duology.

I always do feel bad for Jackie :(

You did good here, explaining and espressing the emotions that ran wild in this sequel. I have to admit, I don't think it's on par with the first, but it's still a wonderful read.

Thank you.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
great story!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
The end of this chapter was sad but it was also very sweet :)
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Oh I'm scared for Jackie D: And Rose is dying? Oh no no no no no. The Doctor better save her or he's gonna get a slap from me too lol.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Oh no D: I can't stop reading; this is so good!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
He glanced over at it. "I'm about to get slapped."

LOL that you are Doctor, that you are. This story has so much suspense! I love it!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Woo nothing can stop a determined Doctor! :D
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Please don't tell me you're going to kill her AGAIN D:
anemix chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
This is really sweet and oddly poetic. Heaven turned into Hell. The red being's purpose of utmost importance, after extraneous. How strange and beautiful. I like it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
anne chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
loved the ending.
Dalakh chapter 12 . 1/24/2007
had to read the sequel :D not as dark, well, it was dark , but it was a different dark. i don't think anyone is quite as dark as the doctor, really.

great fi D
SPRX4 chapter 12 . 1/6/2007

yey! happy ending!
silent seabreeze chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
Finished!

It can't be finished! What will I do now it's finished? (Well, finishnig my own fics springs to mind, but hey)

Anyway, both stories were excellent and you are an incredibly talented writer, that is all I have say.
manga-ghost chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
Oh, brilliant! I love how you tied everything up, and nice linking in with the series as well, having the TARDIS take them to Kroptor because Rose wanted to be away from her mother. Fantastic, simply fantastic!

I've really loved reading this. Thanks for writing it!
0 Keelie 0 chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
that was amazing! i love it!