Reviews for Smashers
End with zelink
SakineSamus chapter 29 . 8/14
Decided to read this for the memories. I know I haven't really been on FF often. I still adore this story, even if it seems as if it is discontinued. Hope you're doing well, Sweswe.
Anon chapter 29 . 1/5
I'm an anonymous reviewer who temporarily forgot the password to her account - nonetheless, I've reread your story about six times now and each time it was just as great as the last. I love it, each idea that's popped into your head, humorous or touching.

The love triangle was something gradual and beautiful, enlightening and true, realistic even - not something just mashed up together. I don't even mind your English - I was shocked it wasn't you first language (or is it? Maybe I've misread? Your writings well adored anyway) And the involvement of the other characters that weren't main, like Bowser's escapade, Game and watch's treatment, and fox, falco, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Popo and Nana; all of made it seem like a Super Smash Bros fan fiction and not just a Legend of Zelda & Fire Emblem Crossover.

I love, love, love this story and I think I can say this is my favourite of everything I've read the past few years (I've got a lot to compare to). I've been reading since you were still updating. It's been a few years, maybe because you've lost interest or something happened, but I want you to know that you still have a fan. I'm making this message sappy, like it's something you'd read on your deathbed, but I'd really love to see another chapter. This is a work of art, Maybe I'll PM you in case you don't see this.
LightSpiritFaron chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Hello, c:
I know I'm like, what about twenty somethingish chapters late, but I am loving this so far. By the way I love reading your fan fictions. :D
Orenjichu chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
I hope you make a new one soon. I know it has been a while but, I just hope you do. These few chapters has made me disappointed. Not at your writing but to the characters. They just make feel angry at them but at the same time make me want to sympathize with them. You did a very good job writing this, it's one of my favorite fanfictions. I really wish you would make a new chapter, this is just a very good story.
MasterShortPantsx3 chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
This is a great story! Really! But you haven't updated in while... And reading this recent chapter at 1:30 in the morning and hearing Zelda saying she loves Link like a brother makes me want to punch a wall. Don't get me wrong. I used to pair Zelda and Marth when I was younger before I even knew what pairing was. But I was more into Zelink this time, haha. Well..Hopefully you'll come back with another chapter soon!
The Wolf's Huntress chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Ahhh damn XD I just realized this took place in Melee XD I was hoping it was brawl :P I'm debating on whether or not I should stick around for some Fox time due to the fact that there is no Wolf XD (not one for Z/L or Z/M) all in all good so far
Tingle the FAIRY chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
Yep, I like Zelink, but I love for Marth and Zelda. They're different, and a lot of stories have been about the, mostly because their from the same game, or past, but nothing's wrong with that, so put down your guns. Just hope you'd update soon, it's been a LOOOOOOONG time the last time you did. But Excellent Work!
Rosa. M chapter 29 . 6/15/2012
Wow... This story really is amazing!

I am a fan of Zelink, but I find ZeldaXMarth to be the couple that reached out to me in this story. The way you portrayed them, for them to have a similar past, same interest and sorrows really makes them fit together. I do not mind some Zelink, but ZeldaXMarth would really make this story interesting. Anyway, I hope this love triangle continues, it's just been so fun to read :) Please update soon!
AleMango chapter 29 . 4/2/2012
Bloody hell, I just started reading this story two days ago and I'm already at the last chapter you've written so far. For just two days it seems I'm quite infatuated with your story. It's got just the right amount of drama,comedy and even a hint of action. I love it!

I'm a big fan of the Link x Zelda and truthfully, I think you've broken Link's heart and killed him on the inside for Zelda not to end up with Link. I don't mind Marth in general, I just can't see him ending up with Zelda, unless Link and Samus ends up working out really well... Or if you brought Midna into the story. I've always thought that Midna in her true form was at least a hundred times more beautiful than Zelda... I dunno maybe it's the blue skin and orange hair... (I hope I don't have a blue skin-orange hair fetish... That would be awkward.)

But the Link in your story is from Ocarina of Time, not Twilight Princess. (o... yea... ~crushed for feeling like an idiot~)

Anyways, I love the story and can't wait to see what happens next. And feel free to give Link a break anytime you want! And I can't wait to see what you have in store for the smashers!

~ AleMango, aka: The One And Olny Mr. Mango, aka: The Ale of the Mangoes, aka:

No but seriously, I just go by AleMango. ;D
glamoursage chapter 29 . 5/19/2011

roro chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
I really can't wait fot your next chapter, and poor link, he got rejected!, now Marth has an open chance to Zelda's heart, doesn't he?, but Link would never give up, that's our green tuniced hero! :)
Drozan chapter 29 . 4/11/2011
Doh! Poor link lol

this is such a great story keep up the good work :)
silverfire113 chapter 29 . 4/11/2011
I've never had the chance to play Shadow Dragon so I thought it was cool that you used the dialogue 8D

If I liked Link more I would probably feel more sorry for him, but unfortunately because of my sister I will never be able to take him seriously ,

the part about the cake at the end made me laugh xD
Cimar of Turalis chapter 29 . 4/11/2011
It was nice to see the script of Shadow Dragon being woven in between the scenes you were writing. Brought along emotions to the words that were hard to portray in the game as the game only had 2-d people talking to each other.

I think the scene between Zelda and Link when she told him she loved him like a brother is probably the central part of the story so far. As a guy, I know that a statement like that (having been on its receiving end) crushes a guy more than girls think. So I know you said you were going to put in a happy chapter next, however, Link probably would take several days if not weeks to recover from a statement like that, even with his brashness. He's going to need a lot of help to even recover a tiny bit from that, and most likely he will be flustered emotionally for days.

Yeah...that was the biggest "ouch" sentence I've ever read in a fanfiction so kudos on getting that award. *gives award for "The Ultimate Rejection" to Sweswe* It was really well done and I can't wait to read about Link's reaction to it. If you have him crying, that would be pretty believable at this point from a guys perspective.