Reviews for You Want Me to Be What?
A chapter 6 . 7/17
I like how you're handling this story with the characters, but I'm kind of sad about Soujiro. I was so psyched to see how the lunch would go, but realized we don't have it yet. Please go on with this! The writing is pretty good, but more than that, I feel you have/had much in store for the story. Plus I really want to know what "what" in the title refers to.
AntoSama chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
I live this fanfiction... Please, can you finish?
Jachagaco chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
This is so good, I really loved it I really love it since I read the first chapter. I'm being so pleased to have a really so damn good story, based in that lovely manga. You're so good writer.
I know that has been a couple of years about the last updated, but I hope that you can end this... or instead update soon, 'cause I want to see the reaction of Kaede and Domyouji's father when they meet with the parents of Tsukushi.

Please, continuing writing.
nyanyanyan chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
This is so good!
update soon PLEASE
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
this is really good!
but pls dont end it here!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This story is really interesting and I really like it. :)

I hope that you're doing well and that you'll update soon, even if it has been a year since you last updated this.
Sab chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Where is the chapter 7 ? This story is good
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
v i know that it can't always be like this, and with Kaede back there's a storm coming...but...i'm so happy! please continue this story, i think you're weaving a great romantic tale about what happens afterwards and i really want to know!
-Kate
kristen0901 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I have anxiously been awaiting an update! I hope you will post soon! Dying to read more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Tsukushi's brother is named "Susumu" and not "Sumusu". I'ma maybe wrong, but I'm almost sure it's right. May be you should check the manga to be sure.
InTheShadows1989 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Another awesome chapter!

Keep up the good work and you better update soon!

Y
Susie chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I love the story! :"3 do please update soon! : it's really intriguing! XD
InTheShadows1989 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Yay, you finally updated and here I am with another review.

This chapter is filled of surprises and amusing.

I like how Tsukasa surprises Tsukushi kekekekeke.

Please continuing writing :).
missshay16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I am loving this story so much I cannot wait to see what happens next but I really hope her parent act like normal parents but then again it your story so its up to you, I will be patiently waiting for he next chapter. thanks
InTheShadows1989 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Unbelievable, this story rocks!

I am very impressed by your writing skills Makoto Chan hehe.

I am definitely a fan of Tsukushi and Tsukasa, and other couples.

Well I demand an update from you soon. And keep up the good work :).