Reviews for Divine Concubine
321noeoen123 chapter 11 . 6/6
Oh my.. Such a good story, and now it's over.. :(
Please, don't forget about the 3rd part (Demon Menace) you promised to write one day. A lot of people are eagerly awaiting it! :D
321noeoen123 chapter 3 . 6/6
Hi there! Just reading this great story, so happy I came across it!
If you're still looking for the translation of the girls' names you misplaced, they are:
Fude: brush
Odori: dance
Fue: flute
Kudamono: fruit
Igaku: medicine (as in medical science)
Shijin: poet
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 1/26
When are you posting the sequel? Triquel? Is that what it's called?
Please chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Izzyliji chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Oh please give us the part 3 soon please? I know it's already been years before you have updated any story but I still hold on to the hope that you will release the third part of this story. Please?
RockGIRL chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Im sorry but I think that you should start to write a little about Sesshomaru couse I dont get the it a Sango/Miroku or a Sesshomaru/Kagome, Couse honey there is none of the two. The story is good, very good, but t should be a Miroku/Weird girl story.
Shinjuuki chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Can't wait for the next two storys!
lastdragon95 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I love your writing style! Not to mention, the story is absolutely wonderful! :) I have a hard time finding fanfics with a decent plot to them, or that I actually enjoy reading and want, no, *need!* to continue reading to keep my sanity! Which brings me to my current problem-I can't find the other parts of the story on your links! :'( I'm hopeless with a computer, which just might be a part of my problem, so could you help me? While I could be content with this ending if I had to be, I really want to see Kagome and Sesshomaru get together :P You're the author, so I'm not telling you what to do, especially because this is one of my favorite stories now, but could you possibly e-mail me the link to the next sequel when you have it up? Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
somiant chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Now I really have to dry waaaaaaaa ! I don't see part 3 & part 4 anywhere ...too sad because this is a great story .
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
It's been over half a decade since you last posted anything?! Are you dead? Because that's the only excuse (besides you being in a coma that is) that me and the rest of your readers would ever except!
yeolchaan chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I just read this story along with the first part. All I can say is wow. This is truly amazing. And I'm so bummed that you're not using this site anymore. I REALLY want to read the third and fourth parts of this 'series', but looks like this is a dead end.
Great job anyways!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
lovin it!
InuDemoness1525 chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
great story i loved the ending when kagome saw sesshoumaru hiding behind them. so sweet he actually is concerned for her! koga is a moron omg how could he not get it?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
my gosh very heated in the last chapter