Reviews for Divine Concubine
Mirage chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
nooooooo...this cant be the end...please...dont do this, i really want to know what happens next, will Sess accept the Feelings his inner demon already accepted...that she is his...his mate...
and did Miroku mean that kouga may like inu

come on please write a new part to this Story one day
its now dec 2015 nearly 2016
321noeoen123 chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Oh my.. Such a good story, and now it's over.. :(
Please, don't forget about the 3rd part (Demon Menace) you promised to write one day. A lot of people are eagerly awaiting it! :D
321noeoen123 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Hi there! Just reading this great story, so happy I came across it!
If you're still looking for the translation of the girls' names you misplaced, they are:
Fude: brush
Odori: dance
Fue: flute
Kudamono: fruit
Igaku: medicine (as in medical science)
Shijin: poet
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
When are you posting the sequel? Triquel? Is that what it's called?
Please chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THE 3rd INSTALLMENT THIS STORY ROCKS.
Izzyliji chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Oh please give us the part 3 soon please? I know it's already been years before you have updated any story but I still hold on to the hope that you will release the third part of this story. Please?
RockGIRL chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Im sorry but I think that you should start to write a little about Sesshomaru couse I dont get the it a Sango/Miroku or a Sesshomaru/Kagome, Couse honey there is none of the two. The story is good, very good, but t should be a Miroku/Weird girl story.
Shinjuuki chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Can't wait for the next two storys!
lastdragon95 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I love your writing style! Not to mention, the story is absolutely wonderful! :) I have a hard time finding fanfics with a decent plot to them, or that I actually enjoy reading and want, no, *need!* to continue reading to keep my sanity! Which brings me to my current problem-I can't find the other parts of the story on your links! :'( I'm hopeless with a computer, which just might be a part of my problem, so could you help me? While I could be content with this ending if I had to be, I really want to see Kagome and Sesshomaru get together :P You're the author, so I'm not telling you what to do, especially because this is one of my favorite stories now, but could you possibly e-mail me the link to the next sequel when you have it up? Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
somiant chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Now I really have to dry waaaaaaaa ! I don't see part 3 & part 4 anywhere ...too sad because this is a great story .
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
It's been over half a decade since you last posted anything?! Are you dead? Because that's the only excuse (besides you being in a coma that is) that me and the rest of your readers would ever except!
yeolchaan chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I just read this story along with the first part. All I can say is wow. This is truly amazing. And I'm so bummed that you're not using this site anymore. I REALLY want to read the third and fourth parts of this 'series', but looks like this is a dead end.
Great job anyways!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
lovin it!
InuDemoness1525 chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
great story i loved the ending when kagome saw sesshoumaru hiding behind them. so sweet he actually is concerned for her! koga is a moron omg how could he not get it?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013