Reviews for Divine Concubine
AizFutura chapter 11 . 3/2
Oh, Shujin was so romantic. You know, i dont mind being put under a spell if i could get such a wonderful lover like Shujin. He knew what woman wanted. And Sesshoumaru, was always being a jerk. Last night was a lover but today a complete ass. Poor Kagome. Cant imagine having a lover like Sesshy in this story who touched her body hotly at night but the day after treated her like a dirt, maybe kagome just needed to cut his dic* and throw it to dog. That would serve him right.
Shaish chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Eeeeeeeeeeeee babes I loved it. I love how you're writing Kagome and Sesshoumaru too, and Sango and Miroku, and Inuyasha, and Shippo and Koga. And Myoga! And everyone. XD But Kagome and Sesshoumaru in particular. I don't think the other two sections of the story were ever written? But thank you very much for writing what you did. I enjoyed reading this. 3
Shaish chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
! Gosh he's beautiful.
Shaish chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
GO GO KAGOME.
Shaish chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Shaish chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
LMAO AHAHAH. I love it omg. I'm sad this is probably the last part of the whole 4 part story that's been posted weeps.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
HAHA oh boy.
Mirage chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
nooooooo...this cant be the end...please...dont do this, i really want to know what happens next, will Sess accept the Feelings his inner demon already accepted...that she is his...his mate...
and did Miroku mean that kouga may like inu

come on please write a new part to this Story one day
its now dec 2015 nearly 2016
321noeoen123 chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Oh my.. Such a good story, and now it's over.. :(
Please, don't forget about the 3rd part (Demon Menace) you promised to write one day. A lot of people are eagerly awaiting it! :D
321noeoen123 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Hi there! Just reading this great story, so happy I came across it!
If you're still looking for the translation of the girls' names you misplaced, they are:
Fude: brush
Odori: dance
Fue: flute
Kudamono: fruit
Igaku: medicine (as in medical science)
Shijin: poet
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
When are you posting the sequel? Triquel? Is that what it's called?
Please chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THE 3rd INSTALLMENT THIS STORY ROCKS.
Izzyliji chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Oh please give us the part 3 soon please? I know it's already been years before you have updated any story but I still hold on to the hope that you will release the third part of this story. Please?
RockGIRL chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Im sorry but I think that you should start to write a little about Sesshomaru couse I dont get the it a Sango/Miroku or a Sesshomaru/Kagome, Couse honey there is none of the two. The story is good, very good, but t should be a Miroku/Weird girl story.
Shinjuuki chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Can't wait for the next two storys!