Reviews for Horrible Things
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Excellent! I loved it! Very well written.
D.Hewitt chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was good. you know how to make a story interesting
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very nicely done!
Cashmeritan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I love love LOVE Royai.. :D

I remember your old BBRae stories! -used to write BBRae, when she was Cashmeritan...And all her other old pennames XDD-

Now, Roy/Riza's my main obsession. Prolly will be for a real long time. :3
Bizzy chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Supremely well done. As another person said, I was a bit confused towards the end but I do somewhat get it. So well done.
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
*tears up* So sad, its so sad. But so sweet. Excellent job. I love the flashbacks too.
Fail with Eloquence chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh yes, how I adored this.

I liked how you made sure there wasn't too much romance in this, and yet, you made sure he got the picture.

Your writing rocks. Keep it up.
windxalchemist chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
wow. that was really pretty. I liked it a lot. There didn't need to be any making out for it to be that way. I liked it uber much. I hope to find more FMA from you.
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
it was really good. i got a little confused but i found my way. it's sad that they dont get to be together :( anyways keep writing you'll get even better.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This was really good. Nicely written and with great imagery and details. Lovely one-shot.
Anicka chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This was extremely touching! I really liked it!
words without chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I *love* how you wrote this; the flashbacks thrown into the story really make it interesting.
SidekickKep chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
YO!

Wow. Just got to say, wow. I dunno why, but it almost made me cry. Maybe it was because I was listening to this one song on tv while I read this. "Buried myself alive" by The Used. It made it pretty dramatic. -sigh- Great first attempt!

FLAMETAL-_-