Reviews for I'm Not What I Seem To Be
aiko mariano chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
wow! awesome story you made me cry!
princess sevilla chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
it's so nice! i really love this story...im a sasuino fan...
xsasuinox chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
amazing great story i was surprised when sasuke attacked her
xsasuinox chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
these keep getting better and better and omg sasuke is batman
xsasuinox chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
this is great so far
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Poor Ino
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Wow, this is such a beautiful and amazing story! It was exciting and eventful from start to finish. Great job :D
Slim Shady chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
You know what would be interesting? If the mission that Sasuke went to was just a front so he could leave Konoha. It would make the ending kind of bittersweet but definitely interesting. I'm just going to go ahead and think that, if you don't mind me interpreting the ending differently than you have.
Snn.Lx chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Oww my Gawd! You left me in Awestruck! the story was really really good! I mean I have read other Fics about this couple. this is the best one I have ever read in my life!
lexahae25 chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
kawaiiiiiiiiiiii! i love the last chapter when they fight...my stomach was like empty...O.0 well anyway this story is great! :3
PauleenAnne chapter 15 . 6/23/2010
w3w...Love it!

i was excited when i was at the Cliche part thingy.

keep on writing SASUINO okay hahah
berryban chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
Omg! I LOVE it! :D 3
charlieslion chapter 15 . 3/18/2010
e! -squeal- i never expected a BATTLE. i love those, where the main female character of the story proves her worth. love it. thank you for fifteen chapters of awesomeness.
charlieslion chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
ino can run but she can't hide. i'm sad now, this has seriously been a really good hour. or was it 45 minutes? i have no sense of time. or direction, for that matter. alas, i am reaching the finale! :)
charlieslion chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
sakura's finally showing some kindness. i applaud her. so is the love triangle: ino and sakura like sasuke but sasuke doesn't like sakura but he kindamaybesortaalittle is growing feelings for ino?

*continuous