Reviews for I'm Not What I Seem To Be
Fukari chapter 8 . 7/21
After read this story,I adore u so much..this is the best Sasuino fanfic i ever read..one of the most angst hurts and comforts fanfic I luv so much..I hope you'll continue to write about this pairing..i only wish naruto real plot about Sasuino will be like this...it just..this storyline was so adorable although it sad but I like sad fanfic
aleyaNSYI chapter 1 . 5/14
if u noticed aleya or aleyaNSYI u don't got to confused cuz the 2 are the same people n the people was me
aleyaNSYI chapter 1 . 5/14
Heyy Stephanie or more familiar Flo Frou.I want u to make another story about this pairing or maybe u can make Itachi n Ino fanfiction cuz I luv your story sooo much!
aleyaNSYI chapter 1 . 4/14
Sorry but i think SASUINO is quite popular pairing although u said that they not popular but i think your idea is just too amazing for me ya know?
aleya chapter 1 . 3/16
Lol!Sasuke/Ino FOREVER!
this is the best Sasuino fanficfion forever
Good job!
aleya chapter 15 . 3/16
I love this story so much and very good ending..
Forevershine chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
Ok, so I just want to make this review to let you know that this is probably around my 8th time reading this story ever since finding it at about three years ago. It is so amazing, it's very sad but also beautiful at the same time that it brought tears to my eyes. And that NEVER happens. Nothing that I have read or watched so far in my whole life has ever brought so many tears to my eyes while having the ability to also make my heart HURT from reading it. Not even "Titanic" has accomplished that, and that movie was downright DEPRESSING. Never in my life have I ever gone through so many tears and actual heartache while watching a movie/T.V. show or reading a book. And I didn't start crying after the story was finished, no, I started crying on chapter FIVE! So please, if you ever see this review- even though it is very unlikely that you do- and have time to spare in your life, please make another Sasuino fanfic. All Sasuino fans out there will apreciate your contribution and will definitely make us happier people. Thank you so much for your time and energy spent writing and planning this story until the end. ️
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
This story is the best thanks
Random Reader chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Yo waz up!? What an amazing story you have their. From the start till the end. Love it! Keep making more stories! (Hope you might as well make one for Hanabi and Kiba)
aiko mariano chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
wow! awesome story you made me cry!
princess sevilla chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
it's so nice! i really love this story...im a sasuino fan...
xsasuinox chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
amazing great story i was surprised when sasuke attacked her
xsasuinox chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
these keep getting better and better and omg sasuke is batman
xsasuinox chapter 5 . 3/9/2013