Reviews for Tokyo Lights
Idle-Riddle chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
My kink for this pair is having Tezuka-buchou as bottom though! I love it more when Fuji the S made the advances on the oblivious Tezuka. XD
Idle-Riddle chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Drabble 14 is the best so far. Love to see the intearction between Syusuke and Yuuta, and the obvious teasing on Syusuke's part.
WhiteEnsigma chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
I love this story. Every small snippets went so well together and each theme was very amusing and fun to read.
kurukurupa chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
more! more! more of this! :-)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
This is the most perfect thing ever. The epitome of their relationship, in little moments... Beautiful. By the way your disclaimers made me chuckle... they were really cute and so true... XD
miszhatter chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
I love all of Fuji's antics!
meltedpoo chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I don't which I loved the most, 13,14 or 15.
meltedpoo chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
The glasses scene reminds of a fic I read a long time ago. I can't say which one because I really can't remember but it is similar.

Anyway, thank you for making Tezuka 'chuckle' in the first part. I love you for that.
meltedpoo chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
You kill me with the shopping scene.
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
"It wasn't until he caught sight of The Kama Sutra: Illustrated Edition that he told Fuji to get his own damn bookshelf."

Needless to say, I love you for that. Apartment 4A was perfect. I have no words.
Jaded Devil chapter 27 . 6/17/2010
I loved every single Apartment of this story. It's very lovely and very believable as well! My main gripe about PoT fiction is the OOCness that Tezuka and Fuji are usually subjected to - but I think your characterization was just beautiful and so perfect.
PWNsomeness chapter 27 . 4/20/2010
I really like this story! :D I'll wait for the next update.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 27 . 3/9/2010
Oh my GOD! Finally! Wait, has this fic officially ended? Please tell me no...!

Anyway, I liked the humour in the first few chapters, but I'd say it got quite serious in later ones, such as that one with the bird. That was quite sad, for me. Not saying that's a bad thing, just different.

Of course, Tezuka methodically trying to learn Karma Sutra lightened the mood considerably~! XD

I really, REALLY loved your fic, I'ma go read more now!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Lolz, that koi is TEZUKA! I'm right, right?

By the way, this was so funny I had to review again. Seriously. Buns of Steel? The /early morning show/? That was just GREAT. And that whole, "The map was of Tokyo, wasn't it?" part was amazing!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 3/8/2010

ZOMG XDXDXD~! On to the next chappie...