Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
cece chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
I DONT KNOW THE CERCUM STANCES OF YUR RELATION SHIP WITH VERY NAUGHTY BOYFRIEND BUT I HATE HIM HAHA LOL NO CERIOUSLY THATS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU TOO YOU SAY YOU REALLY LOVE HIM SO YEAH LOVED THE STORI
Kouga's Archi chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
so far so good!
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
When u write the final chapter, u should put the song Beautiful Disaster in there. That would make it perfect.
Darling-Dollface chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
cool story...it's got be wondering what'll happen next ooh-la-la the mystery! Anywho...update soon
BlackParade chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
You really must keep updating, don't let your personal life, no matter how bad it may be, get in your way. people on fanfic just want you to write, and cheer up a bit! Don't be put down by anyone, kay hun? This must sound weird comin' from an emo, eh? I like to be deep, though. Keep on writing cuz I luv your story!
BlackParade chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I hope your boyfried isn't trying to get you back, then i would REALLY feel for you, even more. I love this fic, really, and I hope that writing will take your mind off that jerkwad, cuz I know how painfull that is, believe me. I won't go into detail now, so just keep on writng!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
you need to update if you dont i will hate you forever and track you down and make you write!
Anilegna chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
LUBB IZ SUMTYMZ A B!CH. LOLZ, OTHAWISE, ITZ JUS WONDAFUL. I LUBB HOW U WRITE~ MAYB IN 5 YRZ, I'LL B ABLE TA WRITE JUS AS GEWD AS U PPLZ.
princesssapipi chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Kudos.

The story is going great. I have a feeling that Kagome is going to givein in all of this then get screwed over again. But for some reason i really want her to get back with Him.

UpdatesHappiness!

S

Sincerly,

Sabriinaa
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Damn InuYasha a fucking idiot if he thinks that all he can do! Boi better get on his knees till the ashy and bloody!
whitetiger-isabella chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Please update soon. I really love the story and I just can't wait to find out what happens between Kagome and Inuyasha.
KimAve chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
great chap. stupid inu. update soon. love the fic.
Jezzie Lynn chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I loved it. Please update again soon!
KimAve chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love your story. please update soon. I would like to see what happens.
The Opera Rose chapter 3 . 6/30/2006