Reviews for I'll Be Coming Back for This
HalfBloodDragon chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Um... Just saying, but I'm pretty sure Wolverine's claws are just coated in adamantium, not made from it. In the Origin series, when he first gets his powers, he just has bone claws. So the bone part would have grown back, albeit without the adamantium.
emma134 chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
that was really good load soon
Captain Fenris chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
well, it seems not even you can be rid of the Gambit/Rogue relationship. He's not a very nice mutant, is he? You did a good job keeping your characters in character, as usual.
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
bah, who says stories always need plot? not i!

great, throwing remy in the mix. and love the description of they eyes. m

my only critique is that logan seemed a bit too wordy. i understand the scene, but still. could you imagine him saying all that in the movie?

good work otherwise.
chloe08 chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Yay! Excellente! Gambit is one of my all-time favorite characters... And yes, he should have been in the movies...
Dimonah Tralon chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
I'll admit, I was wondering how wolves could tear off Logan's arms with the adamantium, but your explination is plausible. I totally believe it. Loved the scene with Rogue and Gambit. Yay for getting distracted and trying to force yourself to focus-not always an easy task. Anyways, great job! Keep up the great work; I look forward to the next chapter!
fictionwarrior876 chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
AH! YOU GOTTA UPDATE THIS FIC SOON! AND WAS IT REALLY WOLVES, OR SOMETHING ELSE? YOU DO GOT A GOOD STORY GOING SO FAR. CONGRATS.
chloe08 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Very, very good. Now let's see the next chapter!
chloe08 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wonderful beginning! I love the way they described the dog where it could or could not be Logan.. can't wait to read 2nd chapter...
BluestBunnie chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
i didnt know wolves should chew through adamantium :P i can't wait to read more.
BluestBunnie chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
im really enjoying it this far, on to the next chapter i go!
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
oh my. how gory. though, if logan can take on sabertooth, why can he not beat wolves?

also, when marie told logan what happened to the tags, she should have hesitated more, and logan coerced her *pardon the bad spelling*

and, how did logan get the tags? it seems unlikely that he could. if so, who did, without maire knowing?

aside from all that. it's a very good story. i like it a lot. where do you plan on going with this?
CaptMacKenzie chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
I don't always like Logan/Rogue love stories, but this one is sweet. I'm interested to see where you take it.
Captain Fenris chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Wow. That was a good chapter. Not much to say, but I can't wait 'till the next chapter!
jade598 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE LOVCE LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE ASAP PLEASE ITS SO GO-oD :)