Reviews for Broken
SilverRyou13 chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
OMG OMG OMG THIS STORY IS SO EFFING AWESOME!

You know there's so little minorshipping out there but it's definitely an interesting pairing! I really do love this fic so much and hope you continue with it! You said you won't abandon it but it's been *checks date* 3 years 6 months and 2 days since the last chapter. Please please please PLEASE update soon!
Lazy Gaga chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
NOOOOOOO! Where's the rest? Don't stop there! More more more! This story is so positively angsty, that I almost got a little teary-eyed! Please, you GOTTA continue!
WolfyMcClowd chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Please continue this, this is so awesome :D
Lukasiewicz chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
This fic is too amazing for words.

Actually, I have four words:

Go finish this now.

I mean... such a cliffhanger and having not been updated in aaages is just... so... QAQ
Gamer551 chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
DX OMG poor BAKURA! I want to kill yami bakura, but at the same time, I loves his evilness! If he would stop hurting Ryou, I might not want him dead now, but at least he saved Ryou!

AND YAY! Its about time DUKE!(I know that's not what you call him, but I don't know how to spell his other name) I love these two together! So sweet!
Saij Spellhart chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
I...I... I have no words to express how utterly disgusted i am with Bakura. oh Ryou... why oh author why? Why must you torture him so. Give him a happy ending please. don't torture him like this and then just leave him to die. Give him a happy ending... there's been enough pain and sorrow. I'm to the point where i have to skip the scenes where Bakura tortures him because it's too much the stand. The poor thing... Someone please help that poor boy...
Saij Spellhart chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
I'm sick and running a fever while i read this... you have no idea how disturbing that is. Ryou... Someone needs to help him. I can't stop reading this story... noy until i know Ryou is safe. Please update... I... I ... I need to know. He has to be alright. Ryuuji needs to save him, and something needs to happen to Bakura. Mariku needs to give him a hug or something... anything... please!
Saij Spellhart chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I know Otogi won't die because the story has to continue. but you do a good job at making me worry. For God's sake why does Bakura have to be so evil. it makes me want to cry but i can't. If Bakura is this evil then what is Yami Mariku? Is he worse? cause right now Mariku seems like a sait. Oh Ryuuji... why?
Saij Spellhart chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
All i have to say is i love bakura, but in this story you make him so horribly hate-able. I HATE the Bakura in this story for hurting poor innocent Ryou. Why can't Ryuuji just sweep in and save him. Take him away to a place where he won't feel the pain anymore. Bakura... why? T_T cries forever
Saij Spellhart chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I want to draw Ryou and Ryuuji fanart now. DARN YOu! I'm so gonna draw them together. this fic has made me a total fan. You better update this story or i won't send you a link to it. And I'm gonna draw a totally awesome pic too. I'll even have my coloring artist color it for me. Please update.
Saij Spellhart chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
oh please please please please please, update this story. I stumbled upon it by accident and started reading and fell in love with it. I then noticed that you haven't updated this story in so long. and that made me sad. I wish you would update cause i love this story so much. Your writing skills are beautiful and you write a very good story. One of the best stories I've read. And it's about Otogi too, which i find is a rare occurance as people seem to not write many fictions about him. please please update.
Cocami.Kurai chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
So much. I love this story so much! PLEASE update!
Cocami chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
oh my god! WHY must you stop this story at the best part? Why? CONTINUE, PLEASE! D:
Cocami chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
oh, the angst! D:
Cocami chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
i love all the inner conflict and different emotions...

oh, but poor Ryo... makes me wanna cuddle him :(