Reviews for The Suffering 3
4345 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
rt4
Tommy locker chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Didnt read your story man but can somebody find away to get in touch with midway and tell them to make a new suffering man i havent loved a game like that since the original doom the 2nd one had three endings it would be cool to just start out from where you left off in ties that bind like the first one you know would really like to see it oh and i'll read you story this just kinda poped up then i tryed csee what you can do for me there bub
14member chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Why do not you continued your fic?
Black391 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I did something similar. I never publised it but, I really like what you had so far. You got a lot further than I did. Being female myself I really couldn't think of a way of having such a manly role played by me. You seem to have it. Oh if you do continue keep Killjoy. He saved me in an English essay a few months ago. KILLJOY!
Sephirothsgrl chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i hope they make The Suffering three i hope you part two soon surreal software get of your bums and make the suffering and list of lots weapons Shotgun Revolver TnT Cocktails Tommy gun Hand Gun M3ai M60 Paint ball gun or weapons dirtbike and cars and drive bys off Grand Thert Auto Machine guns or weapons unlockable achievements i just saying i don't think there going to make their sizzy game called this is vegas probaly not going be good The Suffering is good game they ever made that all folks
Shotokan Master chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Definitely could have been a longer chapter, but not a bad start. Good sentencing, you also take care of your spelling. Another thing i would like to see besides length is description about your main characters, like Torque and Ashley, what do they look like? Though a lot of people have played the game and know Torque, there's also a lot of people who don't. So when it comes to main characters give the reader visualization. I see you going somewhere with this story and look forward to reading the second chapter, I also hope u have more of the knife guys and the injection monsters, they're my two favorites. Well good job and good luck!
spearofhope chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
hmm it's a little bit confusing are you saying they maybe rebuild abbot after the two cataclysms got under control? anyways I like it it'd be cool if torque got a permanent companion who offered witty comments and was kinda like a sidekick. it would also open up a bit of gears of war style coop multiplayer, playing the suffering together with your friend, one playing as ashley and the other as torque. it would also be cool if they started the game the exact way they started the suffering like you wrote, and it would eventualy bind itself into ashley being a manifested form of another one of torques internal personas, much like blackmore being his evil, while ashley could possibly be the neutral form, offering up the option "leave him here, we gotta hurry!" otherwise, sorry for leaving such a huge freakin summary but I rather like this story, and I hope someone who has connections to whoever is making the third one (cross your fingers, I know it will) is reading this.
JudgeGooby chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
well so far its all talk an no story! man waiting!