Reviews for Hesperides' Apple
Goose chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Half blood helps us defeat Voldemort-All rights of Non pure bloods are taken away. This makes no sense.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
Who doesn't love shisha? XD Anyway, amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I would have liked to see a bit more of Harry Athur anyway, good job!
Desirablefate88 chapter 33 . 8/20/2013
Great story! i really loved it!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
You are one AMAZING story teller. There were almost no flaws to me. It wasn't superficial as fan fiction usually is. This story was as detailed as one of J.K.'s own. Keep doing what your doing. You had great ideas and the way you linked everything together was completely impeccable, including using different cultural influences. I am very impressed!
lanabean09 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
love!
Manon chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
It is a really beautiful story and your french is marvelous.
Manon chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
This chapter was hilarious. I was on the floor a couple of times.
Manon chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
It would be usque ad auroram dormi (Imperative)
UnScrambled chapter 33 . 11/7/2011
LOVED it!
Duke Of Deming chapter 33 . 5/16/2011
This was amazing. Now i have to go read more of your stories :) keep at writing. you have a skill
Twilight9294 chapter 33 . 12/30/2010
WONDERFUL STORY! normally i cant read such a long story, but I had a hard time staying away from this one. You are a very good writer, and it was nice that you put you own twist into the story, because I have read so many D/G stories that all seem to be variations of each other. The only thing I didnt like so much was that you jumped from them hating each other to being in love right after Draco showed Ginny his memories in the pensive. Although, adding that might have just made the story wayyyy to long. Great story though!
Miss-Talkative chapter 33 . 10/5/2010
Hey I've come across your story several times but only today did I read it in one whole sitting and I have to say thank god I decided to read if! Your an amazing writer with a great plot. I loved ho relationship developed and your reference to hades and his wife was brilliant...o enjoyed your characterisation of Blaise very witty just how I like him! Ahhh I'm just sorry to see it end!

Good job!

Shai xx
kalira chapter 33 . 8/1/2010
Fabulous. I've finally read the story in its entirety and I loved it all. Each part of the story had me completely and utterly hooked. The only thing I can't understand is why it took me this long to start reading it.
Diana chapter 33 . 6/17/2010
A wonderful story, and well-written. Having studied the classics/Latin myself in grade school, I very much appreciated your research efforts to create a richer world.
Diana chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
Normally I'm not very picky with writing on (I really can't afford to be!.) But your writing has been so excellent to date that I wanted to point out, the phrase "bear my sons" should be spelled bear (as in carry) and not bare (as in strip). Thank you for such high quality of writing, otherwise! I look forward to continuing through the conclusion.