Reviews for Codename Nightmare
MDarKspIrIt chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
Plzz, tell me there'll be a sequel. You can't leave Scott and John like that! Good story though.
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
AAHH! are you trying to give me a heart attack? lool

the next chapter better be up soon! i really don't know how much more of this i can take!

i liked the little memory with john learning gymnastics :) cute! i love little johnny hehe

UPDATE! keep up the good work :)
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
hmm all my reviews seem to involve the word EEK! so yeah i shall use it again! lol

coming to an end you say? oh no! i mean i really wanna know whats happened to john and if they're all gonna get out of there alive but its been great fun reading your story and i will be sad to see it end.

Update soon!
bluesweetie1978 chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
hey great story keep up the good work please update soon
thundever1 chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
Great story, brilliant interactions and characterisations, ppor John and everyone, please let all of them, especially John be alright, and please update soon.
anon chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Ouch...find a beta. This hurts to read.
Solana chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
EEK! Oh no not Johnny! And Scott too! They better hurry up and find a cure before...eep!

Great chappie! Update really soon! i need to know what happens!
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Oh dear! poor Johnny! Whatever he saw must have been really terrible! EEK!

Update soon! Loved this chapter and the john angst!

Keep up the FABulous work! *see what i did there? hehe*
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
EEK! Great chappie!

So glad that johnny and virgil managed to escape the dog thing. But what have you put them against now? And they've finally found the remaining survivors! yay! Now everything will alright and they can all escape and go home! RIGHT?

*notices next chapter 6* EEP! I'm behind!

I'll review the next chapter as soon as i read.

Loving this fic still!
Lorency chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
I love this story. It's really scary and still have the Tracy brothers chemistry that I like.
DeathRealm chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
I'm still reading!

It's really getting interesting now, but don't you think the cliffhangers are a little evil? Yes... I can definatley see that Lillehafrue has been helping you :P

What did John see that has got him so shaken up!

You MUST update!

Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 4 . 9/26/2006

You can't just leave it there! What's gonna happen to Virgil and Johnny?

Update real soon! I'm abslutely hooked! )

simanis chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
oh dear ! please continue quick... very exciting...
DeathRealm chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Not fair, totally uncalled for! How can you do this, this evil cliffhanger you have inserted into your story! Bah!

Oh well, shouting won't make you update... Will it?

Nice and creepy, very well. I must say I was surprised that you sent Virgil with John, instead of Scott. Though I suppose this way it evens the teams out a little, you know, youngest present brother with the oldest and all.

And Gordon isn't exactly himself right now is he? Here's to hoping he doesn't become a liabilty to Scott and slow him down, there's always one in these types of movies/stories.

So yeah, it's looking good Maxwell!

Please, don't make me wait so long this time :)

Keep it up!