Reviews for Kiss Me Deadly
Lily chapter 1 . 7/22
I like this
Please update this story is amazing!?
RoniBopShop chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
By any chance did you ever finish this? I really want to know what happened next.
ririmreader chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
its a shame that the fic is not finished really
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
Hi! I realllllllllyyyy love this please contiue it i cant wait till they get together
oOo chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Honestly one of great my favorite fics for this ship!
I just wish there was more
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
UPDATE PLIS
yellow-greenorchid1419 chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
I've never cried for a fanfiction before, but from the moment I started Chapter 2 I keep get the feeling to cry. It's kind of like frustration for Naruto, you know? It's also kind of because I feel for Naruto/ Just telling you that you have really powerful words.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
I always do this. I always find a fantastic story that has no possible potential of being updated. Ugh. Oh well, I really like how you don't rush their relationship.
cookiecat chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
dude i thought it would have been sooooo much better if they got caught btw i love the story plz continue?
RandomWriter616e6479 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
This story has so much potential and I hate seeing it not being updated after almost 10 years. Obviously you are a very talented writer. I hope to any and every god hat there is that you will one day come back and update this story. Either you just got tired of writing FanFiction or something bad must have happened. I hope that you can get back into writing this story and your other incomplete works. I love this story and please update soon or give us a notice. Maybe even put it up for adoption if you really have abandoned it so that it may continue.
Koukaku chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Please update! This story is so good!
Karebear chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
I love this story sooo much! It had a perfect balance of angst and humor. I hope to god you aren't dead because I hate seeing fics like this just discontinued. The symbolism of blood in the last chapter was a little forced but it still provided a great segue to Naruto's changing views of Sasuke. I kind of wish we could get a little bit of Sasuke POV, but at the same time the mystery of his character really adds to the story(and what's the point of a non-mysterious, non-angsty Sasuke). I'm still hoping for those next 5-6 chapters on the offchance that you read this.
Neverland chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Oh, why did I not see this story before. It is absolutely AMAZING! But why didn't you update later on. It has been 10 years
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Let me cry that such great fic with great plot isn't continue... D':

The Deal with kiss was really interesting plot.

the development between Sasuke and Naruto was rather nice so far.

I wish this continue...