Reviews for Letting Go
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
WHAT ABOUT THE PENGUIN!
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I've seen the fanart in Deviantart. I love it. Your story translates it well. Just a sidenote, I showed my little sister the comics to show that older siblings naturally want to protect their younger sister/brother & she asked me "So no penguin sledding for me?".
Isis chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh no mother,I'm not using the computer to review Fanfiction,I'm using it purely for research purposes*whistles innocently*

LOve it
jessi chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great story! Loved the "penguin" thing!
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aw...How cute. But it kinda makes me picture Zuko as a panguin.
Saucebender chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I like this story. I like it when Sokka is OK w/ his sister and Zuko. Maybe I should check out the rest of your fics before I ask, but could you write the penguin story? I'm just as curious as Zuko. And your stories are so funny, I know it'd be good. Just a little flashback from when Sokka and Katara were kids. Maybe with their mom still alive? Anyway, I've read some of your other stuff and love your work so keep it up!
serpent charmer chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Are you going to write a story about the penguin incident? I'd greatly appreciate that.
K. East chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
LOL. I love Zuko's confusion. So cute. x3
killertrees chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Very cute!
bandwitch chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG that was hilarious. xD "ZUKO'S NOT A PENGUIN!" lmao

Awesome job. :D
randomangel chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*giggle* Zuko's a penguin. lol This fic really made my day. Thanks!
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
... Penguins? Okay, I'm just as confused as Zuko is.

My brother gave me the funniest look when I read him the summary of this.

Once again, great job.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hooray for penguins and hottie firebenders and the beautiful women that they love! (The firebenders, not the penguins ;p) I keep praying Zutara will be a definite "YES" on this show because aside from the lovely scene if/when Katara and Zuko kiss, the look on Sokka's face will be priceless. Thank you for writing this.
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
OMG, penguin.

Yay.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
lol. Awesome. And now I have a perpetual image of Zuko as The Penguin from Batman. Yay. lol.