Reviews for Die and Stay Dead
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Supposed to have been posted 16 March 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

If you have seen it, this piece reminds me a bit of Hang 'em High where the members of the lynch mob realizes the man they attempted to kill is not only alive but is now actively hunting them. Malak, as with a lot of usurpers, does not find the crown resting comfortably, and just wishes the other person would, in the parlance of the title, just stay dead.

Pick of the Week
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I think that the title of this-and little phrases like "Jedi were always doing unbelievably stupid heroic things like that"-make this fic quite the source of nice gallows humor as well as serious thought. Malak's musings on his former master are interesting because they show how he perceives her as opposed to how one perceives her in the game (even he remarks on her new identity as suprising). Good work.
Jax Solo chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Sounds good, Mithy. Let's get to work, get some more on. Looking at the game from Malak's point of view definetely gives the entire plot more prespective, and I'm reeled in. Please keep writing!
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
very cool!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Leek, this is awesome! You always surprise me cuz u never seem like the type to write serious fics (example: Kreifishes demise)

but this was so good and totally believable it almost made me feel sorry for Malak. Almost.

Good job Lekili but shouldnt u be working on Am. Lit. stuff? I thought we had an agreement! ...ok well i broke the agreement too but still! Just messing with you Les. great fic.

See you monday!