Reviews for A Glimpse Into The Past
Vickysg1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I don't really know why, but I started re-reading 'A Glimpse into the Future' this afternoon, and then, I decided to re-read this sequel, too, before remembering it wasn't complete. It's sad, because I love what you have so far. I don't think you're going to update anytime soon, right?
ancientesha chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
this is BRILLIANT! i love it! amazing

thanks so much for the sequel, i hope you update soon. wow. i can barely wait for the kids to reveal their names - however they cant do that, they may alter the future,damn. keep it a secret. however ... :D please some sparky stuff is required. hehe. :X:X but please place the similarities there, so the members could get a hint of who they really are:D

you're doing a great job on the whole timeline stuff. can you stick to this one, for now:D? *does the happy dance* love it! *applause*

yep. some future events may be really entertaining to sparky. [sorry for the long review:D]
talz89 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
hey i have just read a glimpse into the future and then i saw this story and was like wow its too good to be true lol but i was totally disappointed when i realised it only had 4 chapters and wasnt finished yet. you really need to update this story because if its anything like the one before it im gunna love it and so will alot more people. i love it so far.
StargateJunkie369 chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
What a great story. I read the first one, though never submitted a review because it was over by the time I got to it, and was so excited to see that you have started a second one. It's wonderfully written. I can't wait to find out why they're there!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
It's halirious! I love the last line! I really really really hope you update SOON this time! Please! I love it!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
that was great. got a little confused once but i think i get it now!

its a great idea. cant wait fot you to update.
bridgie797 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
PLEASE! I have got to know what Elizabeth's reaction will be! This is a terrific story! Please post soon.
McDork chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Yay! Update.. but i seem to have totally lost it and cant remember much about this story.

Which kids belong to which parents?

Ahh.. nevermind, will just go read both stories again :)

Good Chapter.
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
apparently pleading works lol

yay new chapter :D can't wait for the next
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
well it's been like a year since you updated this one but it's worth a shot

please please please continue :D

love what you had o far!
ManicTater chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Oh, no. I have noticed you haven't updated since July. Well, now you'll just have to get back to it since I'm interested. ;)
ManicTater chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
YEAH! I *can't* believe he *told* her! I'm smiling so hard right now ;) What a bombshell. And I just loved: “I said sex dreams! I’ve been having sex dreams.” Too funny. Can't wait until Jr. and company show up. Oh, and now we know for sure that there is a past to Lenny and Jason.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Yeah, a sequel! I already want Jason and Lena to get together.
seona chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
More? Please? ASAP?

And I'm actually a Sheyla Shipper, but this story rocks.

Seona
Erikstrulove chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Must...read...more... .MORE MUSTreadMORE! I can't wait to see whta happens next! Please update son!