Reviews for The Ghostly Box
Eternal Mists chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Its a crazy, but cool story. You needed to work on blending it better, overall i liked your idea. Work a little more on the grammar and proofreading next time.
Writer1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Well this was certainly interesting. You have a strong start, but I wonder how you can keep the story together. It seems you added more characters then necessary. Still I like your overall concept.
Writer1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
The flow of this chapter could use a little work and you needed to check on your grammar a bit more. Still you had a lot of action and your characters were acting normal. You story just needed a little more fleshing out.
Writer1 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Its interesting to read how you got Nadera into the Fenton house. Her first day at school was quite interesting. Your Guardians needed some work to be really unique, but you did okay for someone of your skill level. Good job.
Writer1 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
The ending is a bit rushed, but overall you did resolve your conflict. I think the way you wrote Nadera was fantastic! This is a beautiful story.
Writer1 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
It was very nice of you to focus on the females of the story and explore their emotional states and dreams. I think Valerie went wild with power and Nadera needs to calm down and focus. I liked the battle and the way the two groups met. It was so cool
Writer1 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Love how active and vibrant you made Nadera. She certainly doesn't let others boss her around or put up with posers. She's good, but not even she can help Valerie at this moment. The Red Hunter is deluded by Chaos and the warriors can't get through her skull!
RomaniaBlack chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
What a spooky chapter indeed! Danny should have told his friends about Nadera, but I love her spunk and storytelling skills. What impressed me is how you melded the past and present together in this story. I think this will be an enjoyable story to read!
slickboy444 chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Awesome showdown girl! Good to see Chaos get what all bad guys get in the end. Full of action, suspense, and the Box Ghost. What more could you ask for? lol I take it there will be only one chapter left? What will Nadera do now that her probation is lifted? Will she hang out with Danny more? Or will she live with Vlad? Keep up the great work, Kali. You rock girl! Slickboy out.
slickboy444 chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
Ah, this fic is so much more enjoyable since you cleared things up about the guardians for me. It was quite intense and I can tell that Valerie is getting in pretty deep with Chaos. That entity's hold on her is getting stronger and her power is growing. And now that Danny's enemies are being pulled under control, fighting the entity is going to get a lot more difficult. I look forward to seeing where this goes. The fight between Team Phantom and Chaos is drawing near and I can't wait to see how it all comes together! You're doing a great job girl. Keep it up! Slickboy out.
blake chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
cool story. I really liked it, this one seemed just as great as the your other stories. keep up the great work and have a fun summer.
slickboy444 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Nice chapter girl! Loved how Nadera handled Danny's parents. Very clever. And I especially loved how she knocked Dash, Kwan, Star, and Paulina down a peg. Maybe now they'll leave them alone (although I don't see that as happening in this lifetime or the next lol). Valerie seems to be adapting to her new poewr well. Chaos is having a field day with her. I have a feeling they'll need to fight hard if they're to save her because power like that is sure to corrupt, even if it's Valerie. Still a little unclear on characters like Dai, Cay, and Om. Could you maybe provide a brief summery of them before the next chapter? And also, could you do something to seperate the scenes so it's easier to follow? Keep up the great work, Kali. This is my new favorite chapter! You rock girl. Slickboy out.
Rob Phantom chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
good chapter, i really enjoyed reading it. i wonder what will happen next? i hope Danny and the others meet the guardians soon, and poor Cujo, he didn't deserve to be attacked like that. i hope that chaos guys gets one punch for hurting him. please update soon!
Rob Phantom chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
i hope that Dany and the others can stop chaos, and i wonder what evil he has planned. great story, i hope that you update soon.
slickboy444 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Nice to see Nadera getting back into the groove. Loved how the others reacted to her appearance, but I think they'll be really uneasy once they learn the whole story about her connection to Danny and Vlad. That's sure to cause stir for some time to come. By the way, if Nadera is partially related to Danny, does that make Jazz her half sister or something? Just curious.

Chaos sounds like a pretty powerful beast. Although the origins were a bit confusing. I know you said you borrowed some of it from Xiaolin Showdown, but I haven't watched that show much so I was pretty confused at times. But chalk that up to my ignorance of the show I guess.

So now Nadera is going to parade around as a human? Now that should be interesting! I can't wait to see how she handles that. I still have a desire to see her humiliate Dash and Paulina if they pick on Danny, but I can dream, can't I? I look forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the great work Kali! Slickboy out.