Reviews for I Am Not Atlas
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Fuck this shit and fuck you.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
One of my favorite artists had written a fantic inspired by your story, so I thought - why not? I looked for you and found "I Am Not Atlas". It took me by surprise. I was expecting a Lois and Clark story. Though I suppose in a way, it is... as told in Richard's POV. You did an incredible job conveying his emotions, I truly felt for him. He's an extremely charismatic and likable character in his own right. It's just too bad he was caught in the middle of Lois and Clark. There's really no happy ending for him. At least, not with Lois. Thanks for sharing this story. I enjoyed it very much.
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Yes. Absolutely. That's exactly it - the whole point of the movie. Excellent! Well done!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow, I loved this. :-) Richard is such a nice guy, it's so sad that he has to go through this. And really, how do you compete with Superman?
pyrebi chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I just ate this little story up. I love fics like this, and yours was very well-written. I felt so bad for Richard while watching the movie; both my sister and I felt the situation was completely unfair to him. How -could- he compare to the demigod in tights, really? Your piece did a great job highlighting that in all the right ways. Thank you so much for the read!

Story faved.
daydreaming chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
"Actually, if you ask me, Lois doesn't really deserve either of them..."

Dear friend, you've said it all.
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was really good! I can't imagine how hard it is for poor Richard. (Actually, if you ask me, Lois doesn't really deserve either of them...)
ljp chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very bittersweet, and yet very very real.

I can only imagine how Richard feels about that, and you've done a great job here.
Sheraven chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Excellent short. I love that you wrote from Richard's POV; that's exactly how I would picture him feeling. Also, good work keeping him in character.
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Everyone neglects The Other or makes him less than Superman, but this story embraces that as a truth, a tragic, utterly unchangable truth and does good. A lot of good... You can't not feel sorry for Richard...I don't even want to think what will happen when he finds out about Jason.
Mika-Girl101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I like it. It's different. I think almost everyone else writing superman stuff is ignoring Richard and just writing how Superman and Lois are fallingin love and all. This is refreshing. And I didn't see many typos or anything. Very good. I enjoyed it. But i was wondering if you would read my Superman fic? It's called A Super Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Yeah, long title, I know. So could you plz read it for me? It only has one chapter, but it's gonna get longer. Plz? Thankee! Cyas!
Natters chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
poor richard
CindyB chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
And then the final blow is struck when he realizes that Superman is the father of his son...
ThisAccountIsDeactivated chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Not many stories from Richard's POV, I like it!
catie-writes-things chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
You did a great job portraying Richard's emotions. I really liked him in the movie, and I felt kind of bad for him. He got a raw deal, and you convey that very well in your writing. I loved it.