Reviews for 50 Snapshots
snarky Beth chapter 50 . 7/27/2009
Hahaha, great ending! I only wish there was more. This was sweet, funny, romantic and spontanious. Loved it :D
silvermisery chapter 50 . 10/24/2008
Oh my god I loved this. I've just been introduced to the world of Incredibles fanfic, and I already love Syndrome/Mirage...what can I say, I've always been a sucker for the bad guys lol I love Draco/Hermione and Draco/Pansy too...
boo56 chapter 50 . 1/12/2008
Aww _ I hope you make a sequel that would be so awesome:)
Evilevergreen chapter 46 . 10/12/2007
Whatever it takes, huh?
Evilevergreen chapter 42 . 10/12/2007
Because joining the club, wouldn't have made sense back when you had your own jet, huh?
Evilevergreen chapter 35 . 10/12/2007
I don't know, but I love the fact that he made her a flower out of the toaster. Though, for some reason, I imagine that it wasn't broken and he lied about that part. D
Evilevergreen chapter 33 . 10/12/2007
Just when you think it's going to be a sweet moment, he goes and slaps the girl.
Evilevergreen chapter 16 . 10/12/2007
The Mile-High Club?

You got to love that Buddy.
Harmonic Friction chapter 23 . 1/15/2007
Uhm, so true. Those stupid guards would totally move mountains for a mini.. I'd like to say I wouldn't, but..
Happy Mask Salesgirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
You are a super yourself. XD Excellent, excellent work! This story, and Generic Anime: Chrono Trigger Style, have so far made my week...and looking at your lengthy list of work, looks like my year is about to be made too. :) Thank you so much!
Rain chapter 50 . 10/20/2006
Aw. Happy end!

This is really neat, and that's saying something, becuse I don't even like romance.
Harmonic Friction chapter 45 . 10/9/2006
I think I like this chapter the best so far.
katekarson chapter 50 . 10/5/2006
Aww! So sweet! Really well done. *favs*
Xaviere Jade chapter 25 . 9/1/2006
Half way through.

I don't see them remotely the way you do, but I'm intrigued by your take. I like the little habits and quirks and hints of back story. I love the idea and the general style, although there are some wacky verbs here and there that don't seem quite appropriate or verb tenses in a sentence that confuse me.

I absolutely love the chapter titles. Very very clever. They set you up for something and then change your expectations.

I look forward to finishing the story!
Raindog Bride chapter 50 . 8/10/2006
This is so incredibly cute. And hilarious. And I -totally- love the image of ponytails-and-overalls!Mirage.

See? Now he doesn't have to steal Jack Jack!