Reviews for A Day with Elnore
Naerysa chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Beautiful ! I simply loved it :)
juliiaa chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
hahah great! loved it! write more!
TERMINATE chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is a gem - thank you!
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I don't like it.

I don't hate it.

I L.O.V.E. IT!

Yah.. ok, there, a pretty lil review from me to you ).
discordchick chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aw that was a really good story! Everyone was soo cute with the little kids. I like Malkier stories cause everyones happy , gret job!
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I loved it, it was simply glorious!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
yay!

Well, that about sums it up!

WOOT! *maniacal chuckling*
moonruner chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i think its good. :). nynaeve is a bad cook. and your ending is pretty good. we definatly know whats about to happen and its a satisfying conclution.
Fyadora Lyryn chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was AWESOME! I love Nynaeve and Lan pairings and it's cool to hear a whole story about their kiddlets!
neela chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Aww, this was really sweet! I liked your story very much, and of course I will add it to the C2-collection. Wouldn't have it any other way! ;) It would be great to see more of this story, if not a sequel or side-story of some kind. Keep up the good work!

~neela
Shandy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh my god. I absolutely love that you called Elnore's horse 'Dolly'. That. Is. Freakin'. Adorable.

If you gave me permission I'd like to use the same name in one of my own stories. I'd give you credit of course!

I also love the fact that Nynaeve thinks "He couldn't have known" in a panic when she feels amusement through the bond! LOL!

Oh, and the fact that Nyn writes "Did you say goodnight to Elnore?" at the end of her notes, and Lan thinks how he already checked in on her. So sweet.

Elnore was adorable with her angelic curls.

And nice reference to some new Malkieri-type foods, because we know they have a unique diet there.

And the ending was just plain naughty XD

All in all, it was a lovely little Mother and Daughter tale, no one has ever really broached this subject before and I think you did a rather wonderful job, well done!

The only thing I had a problem with was some of the vocabulary that didn't seem very Wheel-of-Time like. "Mommy" could probably be "Mother" or maybe "Mama" in this case... also the existence of a gun in the WOT universe seems a little out of place... same as the existence of cookies and sandwiches.

But I do hope that you do write some companion pieces! I love "after Tarmon Gaidon" stories.
Kellie chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
good job! very cute! mucho kudos chica!
Morganofthefairies chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Lovely fic, i hope you do more Nyn/Lan stuff. Elnore sounds so cute! Keep up the good work :D
Neseve Sedai chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Great story! I liked it a lot. You should definitely write some companion peices.
Lan's Mashiara chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was a fantastic story. I love Lan/Nynaeve and you wrote that beautifully. Please do write some companion pieces!