Reviews for Eulogy
Exotic Emeralds chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Aw that was so cute!

I swear to you, you are THE BEST writer here!

I love it when you update. My heart races...

VERY VERY VERY VERY GREAT, AMAZING, MAGNIFICANT!
Oni chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was brilliant, unexpected and lovely angsty!

And when I thought it couldn't get better...you wrote a second chapter! Yahee! *gives a whole jar of cookies*
willywonka3435 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
That was great. You have them down perfectly and it's very touching. It's a fantastic piece. XD
The Madhatter2 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Can I just tell you that my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw that there was another chapter to this already-beautiful piece? It was a great surprise!

I loved that last line with Wilson getting the last word. Their friendship is so beautiful, and you've got it down. I honestly don't know how many times I've told you this, but you are absolutely amazing. I can't wait for more from you! :D
Caerulea chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Unexpected? Maybe. But really lovely. Your writing has reminded me how much I enjoy good old-fashioned hurt/comfort (whispers: my favourite kind of angst.) You have such a deft gift for psychology and medicine that makes the reader feel especially connected to the stories, because they seem so real. ;-)
Ataea chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Oh that was wonderful ) HouseWilsonBestBudShip is like, total love _ You write it very well, and it was very satisfying (albeit a bit short) to read.

I'm trying to think of something encouraging and vaguely naggy to say, but my mind's a bit blank. Still, it's wonderful weather over here, so may i suggest you spend some time in your local park, wherever you are? A few hours thinking and just sitting around in the sun does anyone a world of good )
Rosi92 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Aw, thanks for continuing! This was such a sweet chapter. I hope you write a third.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow, that was really good. I'm very glad that House wasn't actually dead tho cuz you had me worried there for a bit. Fantastic job!
Exotic Emeralds chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh My Gosh.

[pause, mouth hanging open, heart thundering in ears]

You wrote that?

Oh My Gosh.

That was... there are no words to describe how amazingly beautiful that was. Unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE.

I'm sorry, but now I must insist. You don't happen to actualy be David Shore hiding behind a computer screen do you?

Because THAT, my friend. THAT [points to one-shot] was beyond my expectations.

That touched me heart. That is amazing. That... THAT.

Never stop writing! You do not know just how much your writing can effect one person.

I LOVE YOU!
Caerulea chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh, beautifully done! A great twist on the usual deathfics ;-) A happy twist for once! House and Wilson have an unusual way of communicating verbally - they like to play their little word games but have trouble talking about their feelings directly - so I can see Wilson resorting to something like this. Brava!
bmax chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Finally got a chance to read this.

Nice surprise at the end!

The eulogy was so well written. His piano is his outlet. Looking forward to more from you!
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Still sweet - and in character.
ella212 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very nicely written, and I'm glad that no one really died!
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
You had me going for so long! I thought he was dead! How can you DO that to me? Good story though, thanks XD
KemonyMicket chapter 1 . 6/29/2006