Reviews for Eulogy
Jazelle1996 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw! That was great! I thought he had died until I read 'another mournful man...'

Very sweet.

PS-Wilson is NOT melodramatic! :o)
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Thanks, now I know why you apologized in advance :P But it's okay, I'm in a melodramatic mood myself tonight. Thanks for the smile :)
The Madhatter2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I was so excited when I saw your name pop up with another fic cuz I thought you had the sequel out already. (yes, i really am that pathetic... i stare at my comp waiting for new fics to pop up on :P j/k) But it wasn't, but I wasn't disappointed. Very touching eulogy. You always know how to portray their friendship perfectly and it always moves me. Every single time.

I can't wait to read more from you! :D
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Exactly how I pictured Wilson's writing of House's eulogy to be. He needed to get across the point that many never really saw who Gregory House really was, he kept it hidden away from them, locked out of site. But, Wilson saw that person. That beautifully complex, hurting person who poured his emotions and feelings into music, when other forms of communication didn't seem to work for him. I can almost feel Wilson's stuggle and heartbreak as he is writing this, his final show of friendship and dediction to his best friend. Extremely moving, everyone probably wishes that they had a friend as good as Wilson. I love your writing, always so full of description and emotion, and am anxiously awaiting the next piece from you.
Ataea chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
May i suggest you have Wilson close the window instead of hitting delete? ) That would provide for a better dramatic effect.

Otherwise, a wonderful little oneshot. While i don't like the whole, "mystery" perspective thing you had going on, i suppose you pulled it off pretty well )
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3