Reviews for Growing Pains
L
a better name chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Goody. It was pretty funny. I hope you continue
Covert Weapon chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I have only four words for this story: Laughed. My. Head. Off. In that order. That is all, thank you.
smileyfox5150 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Really good! I love the way yuo opened the story. Keep it up!
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh boy. Why did their mother attack Impmon? Are digimon that universally disliked?
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh man, that...was awesome! I've wondered how the introduction between Impmon and his tamer's parents would have possibly panned out...and this is a great take on that. Thanks for sharing!
sonyerr chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ohohoho, the last part had me in a severe giggle fit. xD
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Or else? Are you kidding me? Either way, write more!
Mississippi Queen chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Love the 't wait to read more.
fanfictionfan123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was HILARIOUS!I Laughed out loud at the part where Impmon was being beat by their Mom!That was SO funny!I am STILL laughing!
Empty Brooke chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Brooke: THAT... WAS... AN... AWSOME STORY! well... so far. I really like how you portrayed Ai and Mako's Mother's surprise towards the digimon. Very good.

Impmon: But did you have to make me unconcious at the end? I'm not that weak you know...

Brooke: Oh, Impmon. It was a good story. Stop being so stuffy!

Calumon: Ya, Impmon!

Impmon: No one asked you.

Batty: Got any berries? I'm starving.

Brooke *sigh* Anyways. Great start. I can't wait until you update. I'm sure that it'll rock!
Megg-Chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Yay, an Impmon fanfic! I like this one! Very funny! Ya did a good job writing this one! Keep it up and update when you can plz!
The Sick Rythem chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I highly enjoyed that fic. You were able to keep all the characters in character and you added the right amount of humor.

Keep up the good work!