Reviews for A Kiss Before Dying
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
This is a nice one. In many respects, I liked this version much better than canon (especially since canon now means that Warren didn't even die, he just became Amy's psychotic skinless boyfriend).

Well done sir. Hope things are going well for you at IIDB and elsewhere.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Sometimes I feel the story would have been kinder if it has happened this way around. I liked this story. Thanks.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
Oh, wow, that was really good. I like the concept, and I like the punishment you dealt Warren (I probably would've ended up toasting him, so you're a far more imaginative person then I, lol). I also loved the epilogue. Particularly the last two lines, with Tara's hair being red. That was lovely.

I'm favouriting this story. It's one of the better ones I've read lately.
Arkeus chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
This was...very well done, though i am of the opinion that willow is way, way, way stronger than tara could be, and that the scythe spell is out of her league. But, hey, that's my fanboyism showing.
Arkeus chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Damn damn damn. This was good. And there is still an epilogue! thanks.
Arkeus chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Ouch. Harsh. It is kind of intriguing the way everyone makes assumption about willow, forgetting that she wa still a recovering addict for some, forgetting her power for others, or even forgetting her conscience.

Great work.
Arkeus chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
well...loving to see one of your fic where Willow doesn't turn somewhat evil :-)

greatly loving it.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
hum...Rack is a bit overconfident, thinking he could have controlled Willow :/ Of coruse, he has readons, but still... Great work, i was kind of expecting this so it wasn't too hard to read, but still damn sad. I wonder though, how you are going to have Tara awakening the slayers, because i don't think she would be able to do it, even with all the other witches help.
J chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
This is a fantastic what if - I love your way of making thigns better, and still making them plausible - like how Angel's stuff got wrapped up better without stretching things too terribly far. Anya too.

And I liked your Epilogue/Season 7 - just the right length and just enough depths of detail to show the differences.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
That was a truly amazing story! I loved the ending SO much. Keep writing!
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
OMG! I luv it! Tara was cool in here. Cordelia n Anya too! hehe. Good idea on bringing Agnel n his gang in too! Haha. Warren was such a dumbass.

ok..ur going on my fave authors list..:)

Keep up the good work!
Home And Charmed chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Hey this is a really good story, sad but good, Amdn dinteresting ending, especially her hair turning red, but I think Amber/tara looks better wuith the hair they have now (I ythink it still dark blonde), not sure if I can picture her with red hair thought.

maybe you should make a sequel to the story?
Genimay chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Okay,when I stop crying I might be able to leave a better reveiw.
amy-the-rat chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
!
brencon chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
Now that was an ending... Willow powering her souil mate from bewyond the grave...excellent end