Reviews for Harry Potter MiniStories
x3naa chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
It's funny. kind of a change from what we usually read in Harry Potter's books. It's cool. Can read it anytime when someone wanna laugh. Great!
malfoysdaughter chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
OMFG! i cannot breath from laughing! plz plz write another one!
TheFabMax chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
lol. good story!
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
whoa dude...dont dis the hippies yo...*passes out from to much chocolate (which was given to me by jackie thank you very much)*

P.S. niki while ur at jackies house tell jackie to hurry up and review.
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
you people are to insane to live! *pulls out shotgun* "i will now shoot you both, mwahaha" *shoot*...*then relizes to late that she was holding the shotgun backwards* oopsie!
maxtreme225 chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
NOO! want chocolate? I"LL GIVE U SOME! hahaha... great writing...Harry the hippie...who would have thought...
Klappa chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
The first good parody I've read here. And what's with that the trio dies? I like them! Otherwise, good parody.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
yay! Harry Potter the Hippy, death by Womping Willow! I like it!

Continue and update please (big puupy eyes!)
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
lol loved it! did you know I was eating a sandwhich and chocked when Harry choked, you should that part out because for some people who has a smaller windpipe then me they sould die!

Well on to the next chappy!
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
this sounds like something i would write to make people laugh. so damn funny. .
Lauren543 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
please continue these are so funny. i always think of them when i have to much caffine or sugar. lol!
Lauren543 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
soo cute.
persianpoison chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
HILARIOUS! I READ THIS TO MY REALLY WEIRD FRIEND AND WE WERE BOTH CRACKING UP! UPDATE SOON!
logger chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
I take it you want Harry dead and are trying to prepare us for all the possibilities, huh?
ga nat nat chapter 2 . 6/29/2006