Reviews for Leofwine
Darkover chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Dear Arahiril: Why *wouldn't* stuffed animals fit into the LotR canon? I'm willing to bet that stuffed animals are probably among the oldest toys in the history of humankind. Not that what Faramir gave to Eowyn was a toy. I agree wholeheartedly with Eowyn-it was a wonderfully thoughtful gift. It showed that Faramir went to a lot of time and trouble to make a gift for her that was personal, would serve as a reminder of him, and that she might enjoy, and what woman can resist a present like that from the man she loves? This story was delightful. Thanks for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
Jen chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aw is all I have to say.
Siberia1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw, what an adorable story about my favourite fictional couple! (Though I sorely wish Faramir was real, lol.) I loved it! You'll be pleased to know that I've added "Leofwine" to my favourites' list.
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Aww! I want a husband like Faramir! Tolkein, I'm stealing him from Eowyn!
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aw. Sweet. Adorable. Darling. And I'm smiling so very wide right now after reading this tale.

Lovely little fic and just what I needed today!
MBDTA chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Cute to the uttermost extremity! I liked that very much!

The Editor of MBDTA
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
that was so cute! write more soon! PS-stuffed animals have a place in everything!
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
*puts hand to her heart*

So cute... Faramir needs to make me a stuffed toy... well done! Beautifully written!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw... Very sweet, and prettily written

Love and hugs,

Sarah x
Deandra chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Absolutely delightful, and very well written. Looking over your list of stories, I think I've read your stuff before and it usually proves quirky and delightful - and always a fun read. I welcome anything more you have up your sleeve. Too bad more folks haven't discovered your work!

- Deandra
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I would KILL for my boyfriend to give me a stuffed animal. I love stuffies!

GREat story, abslutely adorable, I am dragging it off to favorites, and you can't stop me, hahahah!
adrinkcalled chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I loved this story, it was so sweet!

I especially liked the very accurate way in which you described Faramir's and Eowyn's reactions with regard to the gift - I think you showed very well how Faramir skipped from enthusiasm to the feeling of being a tad ridiculous, to utter embarrassment, then to joy and so on, and how Eowyn was a bit embarrassed to be seen sleeping with a stuffed animal even thought she had made it vary clear that she loved the gift.

Also, the story progressed very well from the problems they had in being kept apart to Faramir's worry that she might share his mother's fate, to him trying to find a solution, finding one, and then having his worries rest.
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw that was amazing
Xedra chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Sweet. Charming. Utterly delightful.

Warm fuzzies everywhere!

I really liked this, the whole idea is just darling. I want a "Leofwine", too! *whine*