Reviews for All that She Wants
I love this! Please write a sequel!
I LOVED THE ENDING!
bluegreenenvy chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
wiw this was just beyond beautiful there are tears in my eyes
Miguel chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
sad AF but liked it
wolfofeternalnight chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
That was an awesome heart warming story
im begging you chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
i promised myself i wouldn't cry...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Awwwww this is so cute! Now, palese tel me that all of what the oracol had said was bullshit! Please! Pretty plese with Emma on top!
deathbuth chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
Sequel
DrowninginFeelz chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
This was really good, a very interesting situation to put raven and beastboy in. Honestly I don't think I could have gone through with asking, id be too embarrassed to even get the words out. This version of beastboy was kinda childish -it was refreshing. Pregnant Raven was really fun to read too. I'm so glad they got together in the end, beastboy put in way too much to just walk away like that. But its really sad she 'll die in 20 years, BB'll be heartbroken. Overall, a very fun and refreshing read :)
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
Wow, I finished this story in a day. The last chapter made me tear up... I really loved the story, its really great.
KarasuAo chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Why must you make me cry? ( ;A;)
All of your story's are beautiful.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Omg the feels! This made me wanna cry so many times, both happy and sad tears.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Happy ending! Fortunately Raven was finally able to appreciate that BB was a "nice guy" and fell in love with him. As a "nice guy" who wishes I had a dollar for every time I was friend zoned I can appreciate what happened at the end of the story, however improbable it was. I'm also hoping that Raven ripped up the release papers she strong armed BB into signing.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Raven sucks and BB is a fool for bending over backwards for her. He should just leave for Japan and write her off for good.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Jeez, BB is the ultimate beta chump orbiter loser. He gave up his kid without even objecting? What a pathetic simp!