Reviews for Play the Game
rk16 chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
really loved the story. really awesome
Aleina Tempest chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
I'm sad that this is over but it was a beautiful story none the less :)
Aleina Tempest chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Yes thank god indeed for Allison Cameron :P
Aleina Tempest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Awesome chapter. Love how House tripped her with his cane, it made me laugh :)
Aleina Tempest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Loving the humor in this fic :)
Esme chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
I loved, loved, loved the entire story, up untill the engagement...
Fandomness chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
Brilliant! Now when are you going to write about their baby? Lol. :)
The Alternative Source chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
This love story between Cameron and House was perfect. I absolutely loved every moment of it!
ladybellatrix chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
OH MY GOD...I loved this...just loved it. It was beautifully written and you had all the characters down to a tee, you are very talented as a writer and I'm very happily going to put this story into my favourites. Keep up the great work :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 26 . 12/2/2011
that was so lovely. It was great.
ukie-girl chapter 26 . 8/12/2011
Hey! I read the WHOLE thing today, I LOVE IT! I love the banters between House and Cameron, the ducklings, everything! you really caught the spirit of their characters! I wish you would continue writing and show Greg as a dad. I think is would be hysterically funny! Good job!
dulcemaria413 chapter 26 . 9/23/2010
I love it ! Wonderful and heartfelt. Perfect.
CarineM chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
amazing story! we follow the evolution of Cameron and House though the story and I was never disapointed.
linelm chapter 26 . 4/10/2010
This story is really great. It's amazing and I loved it!
jpoeling chapter 26 . 1/31/2010
This is probably one the best in-character House M.D. stories I have ever read. The way you evolved the relationship read real true to the characters. Great Story!

Also when I read they were getting married at the Laurie House I thought you were just referencing the actors name, it is funny it actually exists.