Reviews for Love, Sex and Rock and Roll
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Oh goody why is this not finished?
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This has potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I like where this is going! Please finish it!
kirakiracat6272 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
awsome man actually finish it though i have seen like fifty great stories not finished and its sucks
Ace-Garnet chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
lov it want mor of it XD
TwistedFate108 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Update?
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
can't wait to read more of this
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Oh my god! That was so good! You must write more! - shakes you- more!
sorceress115 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Oh man, it's really disheartening that this hasn't been updated in two and a half years, but I really hope that you plan to continue it. You have a great premise for a potentially very engaging story. Roxas secretly worshiping Axel but pretending otherwise is adorable. And Axel is a likable grump-I mean, I can see where he's coming from. But I can't wait till Axel begins to actually like Roxas...argh, so many possibilities! I really, really, really hope you haven't abandoned this fic and am looking forward to the next chapter!
DayMelh chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
YAYA! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! So please update as soon as possible!
Lina-Yuki chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Yay! \o/

I liked it, and I want more. .

No complains about it, however, in my opinion, it was a little strange the music choice on this chapter (2) cause on ch. 1 "all" (as I understood) the songs of Aqua Pyro have been about "sex, life, death, politics, shit" as Axel said to Larxene , and I think the music of ch. 2 is a little romantic...

Of course that can be songs that don't apply to Axel's line, but, in my opinion, it was strange.

And sorry about any error, english isn't my native language '
ninjasquidgy chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Continue!
Statuess chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
I really really love the concept of this fanfic and your writing is good. I hope you update again soon and I will follow this story through to the end if you will get that far!
Roys-neko chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
*drools* can't wait for more!~

_ Plz continune!~~

Pyrus
AllyIsSpecial chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
OMG! i had insparation for a fic very similar to this earlier today!

plz tell me what you think

Axel is a music scout and he sees Roxas peforming in a bar/club, offers him a contract and he becomes a big star

Ty for you time D