Reviews for The Bauer Blog
ohLizzy chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
I nearly died laughing reading this...its hilarious :D

now my coworker thinks I'm insane XD
AB24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
"Ass kicking Jack Bauerness"...I love it. And I love all the gratuitous "damn it"s. Good job!
riters-Bloq chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Genius. Simply genius. I laughed until I feared I would vomit.
Princess-Rachy chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Haha dude you're an effing legend! Congrats on this i love it. Tre amusemon!
kelloell chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
omg thats hilarious. "by a little asterix it clearly states that all of the above does not apply to you if your name is Jack Bauer." is the small round object w/a hole in it a donut?
Rosi92 chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
LMAO. This is so funny!
YellowPrimrose chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
This is so awesome. I almost fell out of my chair laughing about five times. Hope to read more soon. I can't wait to see what's you've got in store for Jack, his neat-o green jacket, and bag that ensures his survival!

Hee hee: "He ran and neglected to say thank you and give me one of those manly hugs that only Jack Bauer can make manly. So I shot him in the leg." Fantastic.
Screwball McNalley chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Oh my blooming god! That is possibly the funniest thing I have ever read! I wanted to quote my favourite bit, but i can't because there's so many of them! The dope? The mopping chloe? Skinny cat? Bullet in the arm? PLease, I beg of you, keep writing!
kelloell chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
omg this is hilarious.i love this story. "So I grabbed my phone, which just magically appeared within a reasonable distance, and dialed my ‘peeps’." "I grab my neat-o green jacket and the bag that ensures my very survival. No seriously, it does. If I leave the house without it I will DIE!" and then the whole edgar thing. im laughing so hard. lol. update soon!
kelloell chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
omg chloe the mop lol i want to see whose at the door so hurry and update.
kelloell chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
i loved that. " 'You're such a bastard, Jack' Which was nothing I didn't already know." lol i m laughing so hard.
kelloell chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
omg lol. thats hilarious. poor pizza guy.
karine D chapter 1 . 6/29/2006