Reviews for Pass the Pretzels
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very cool. Kind of disorenting but cool, enjoyed the end. Them together is how they should be.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That was really good. I fully guessed the ending, though. Oh well, still sweet.
xTimshelx chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Huh, that one was cool. I liked it, i guess...
Rolling Thunder In The Night chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
How weirdly sweet. I loved it. :)
BethTX chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is the zillionth time I've read this and it still brings a tear to my eye, followed by a smile. That's the mark of a great fic.
Aquatic Fishy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This made me laugh :D Very cute idea, with a nice little twist :3
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
At first, I thought House was mean, not visiting for so long. Then, I read that it was Ghost!House and I started crying. Good job.
maineac chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This was sweet. GAve me goosebumps AND made me smile. Thanks!
Darla chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very interesting idea, nicely put together. A few spelling errors, which distract a bit, but well done regardless.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Strange... most definitely strange. Who'd ever think that Dr. James Wilson, Boy Wonder Oncologist, would get Alzheimers? For a bittersweet story, I liked it.
ghostwritten2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Dude. Gobsmacked is right. This is brill. A friendship stronger than anything. I love it.
Cath chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very sweet, for a death fic.
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry... but regardless, this is phenomenal. I was afraid I'd be depressed at the end but instead I'm smirking. It makes me wonder what happened that killed House when he was only 50, and touches me that he returns to help Wilson through the most lonely time. 'Cause we all know how much our Jimmy hates to be alone.
EchoValley26809 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Now that...that was really something.
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You've made my favorite stories list. Hooray!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »