Reviews for Pass the Pretzels
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Perfect.

“He died thirty years ago, ” she said simply.

Then she pointed to the gravesite and walked away.

Nicely done! :-)
FizzyTopKyle chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aw...that was really sweet.
Quicksliver chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
“Yeah, we must send her a thank you card.”

“That’ll freak her out.”

“Cool.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that had me laughing for a LONG time! Great story *faves*
tkdblack chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was just too good. A little sad but somehow not too sad. Loved it.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
What a fine ghost story! I really enjoyed it, especially the end.
Tbird chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was lovely... the idea of House waiting 30 years for Wilson to join him made me tear up.
Paige Fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow. That was amazing. It made me feel so sorry for Wilson though, none of his wives even came to visit him or to his funeral. Great idea though.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I really liked this story. I had a feeling House was a ghost. I'm glad that he came for Wilson. I have a feeling wherever one is the other will always be. Thanks for making my feeling come true in your story. This is going down as one of my favorites. Thanks!
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was.. incredibly inventive. And heart breaking! I didn't think I could go on once I figured out you were giving Wilson alzheimers... and then I figured out House was a ghost and thought "Eh, maybe he's been dead a year or two." But 2010? Ack! Creative, but I hate the thought of House dying at 51 and poor Wilson being left alone to die of Alzheimers at 70 something! Yeesh! Please keep writing... but maybe something happier next time? _ I *did* enjoy it.. it just hurt a bit..
Anonymous miss chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I really love your story... it was very original-something you don't see in stories very much anymore. It was also very funny; i loved how you ended it on a very light note. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Lenore chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This is the first death fic to make my favorites list. Perfect! You know, if there's any justice in the world of House, M.D., that's exactly how things will eventually end. Only without the Alzheimers. Wilson deserves something a lot quicker and a lot less miserable than that.
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
kool it liked it. it made me hungrey forpretzels, *yells at mother for pretzels* i love the story.

~Ally
Landi McClellan chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw...that's so sweet, but very sad. Good job.
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Ok, maybe I am losing it, but I had to read this twice to figure it out. Yes, I am losing it. Good though. Loved the comment at the end about Cuddy, made me LOL.
deschanel7013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This was awesome. I love the end.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »