Reviews for Harder Then It Seems
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww! Poor Remy. This story was really funny.
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was really funny and sincerely cute. Great job!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aw...that was absolutely adorable :-)
BowlofCereal chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i love this story, this makes the 5th time i've read it..no matter how old i get this always makes me laugh...i love the sarcasm you used when tellin how Remy thinks Rogue will react. I love it...everything about this story is well written
queenofspades chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was very cute! i was laughing so hard when he lost his temper. i particularly liked him blowing up the paper that was funny, and when he started getting all yell-ish i couldn't stop laughing. keep up the good work
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
lol that was good! dude i bet any guy would get all choked up when it came to putting his feelings to paper...or even words. lol. good job!

-ultimategammy91
Shebakune chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
one long word: AW!
rocaw chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
*sigh*

I LOVE Remy's speech!
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
AWW! This was so sweet! I loved it! This is definitely one of my favs!
xLiLix chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
that is so beautiful! I just had to tell you that Remy's speech was like...wow...beautiful!
41eugoR chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aww…._ Remy trying to write something was so adorable and amusing :-D Anywayz another nice one-shot!
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I'm currently in a serious state of hilarity. That was written so vividly, I had Remy's tantrum projecting in my mind and it's currently on 'repeat'.

Not that I'm letting the amusing sight of that distract me from the importance of his getting angry. I can recognise that without that, we wouldn't have that brilliant ending! :)

I loved how the charged up emotions that you fed into your writing were so palpable that it helped to create the imagery in my head. This was wonderful, a great character insight into my favourite pairing.

Well done m'luv,

Lady F
Alecto's Muse chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw! That was really sweet.
CrazyDragon004 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw, how cute Cool story!
abril4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
OMG this was so adorable. Remy was adorable, having to write a letter, I guess is more difficult than he thought. I can believe he blames his loss of concentration on her. I was laughing when he blew up on her telling how difficulty she is. I was rolling. Then the ending just got to me, he cooled down and told her, 'Wow I could just picture them'.

Very beautiful, very nice, very sweet.