Reviews for Feeling Better
MickeyMac96 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Well I must say I was quite skeptical of reading this since it involved my fav character doing something extremely OOC, however it was very interesting and the psychological aspect of it was intriguing. I liked it and you made it seem possible so good job and I like your writing style. :P
Mssr.Courtney chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'm not sure what sort of emtion you were going for in this but it just made me feel quite sad. I love the sort of brotherly connection and I did laugh at the idea of Sasuke in drag but then it just seemed sad and depressing,to me any way,when he couldn't do his make up right and Kankuro had to help.

I do really like this story though,I love all your stories actually!

Keep up the good work! :)
halfAsoul chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
that was... interesting... i cant believe you made gaara doing that seem so obvious... like why wouldnt he?...
authority02 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
It sounds... meaningful... but it doesn't seem to mean anything. I don't understand.
Xiaa chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love the way you described everything, it was really beautiful how Gaara looked XD He's so adorable and shy and curious ahahaha. I really liked how Kankuro could tell Gaara's moods too by listening to his gourd too It was so in character too! And the part where Kankuro helped him put on the makeup was cute!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
LOL!

Scared his brother to death!
Lady Tsukihana chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
...Gaara...in a dress...is scarier than normal psychotic Gaara...

*crys*
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was a little bit frightening (in a pleasant sort of way), but definitely riveting.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
hee hee hee...I like this one a lot. xD
senkoed chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
that was intriguing. i liked the brother-bonding...thing. very interesting D i think you've described the emotions pretty well. i don't understand how gaara's arms would be different from sasuke though. wouldn't they be equally muscled? his gaze being the one which sets him apart, most definitely. i keep getting the image of mio from skipbeat. only the hair and eye colour is off.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I really loved it!
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
It's amazing how this fic, which is about Gaara doing something so strange, is completely in character. I admire how you showed Gaara working through something extremely important without any dialogue. Well done!
shrieking minties 51 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This really got to me... Gaara has enough trouble with his humanity without having to worry about his sexuality

It nearly drove me to tears, the way you write Gaara's frustration and both the boys' discomfort is compelling.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
that was weird...but interesting.

i liked the kanky and gaara interaction; it was sweet in a brother brother moment if you liked dressing up in drag
Wendy chapter 1 . 1/11/2008