Reviews for Promise
Retired Indefinitely chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Uh-oh... Who could that be? I can't wait to read more! Update soon please! -
Emperor Clovis chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
OMG! Great fic! I like the first chapter that took plce during Fubuki & Ryo's first year at DA. I love this fic so much!
Hasuko chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Yay, a surprise! I hope it's going to be a good one. I don't think you would get Fubuki and Ryou to confront so easily anyway. I'm not good with guesses, so I'll just wait until you update. Yeah, I did think Asuka was quite spoiled, but she and Fubuki are still very in-character, nonetheless. Anyways, update soonly, nya.
T.H.E.A.Z chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
...Well at least he's with one of the Tenjyouins...
Hasuko chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Hm? I didn't think the last part was obvious. In fact, I thought it was suspenseful. Things must have gone really smooth for the two... or did you just want us to think that, Jyun Hwa-san? *eyes suspiciously*

As much as I like seme Fubuki, the fic did start out with uke Fubuki, so... Ehems. Wee! Can't wait for the next chappie! Update soon, Jyun Hwa-san! :D
Retired Indefinitely chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
YEAH! You updated! Now, please update again!
Eiri chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really think this has potential and I love Fubuki and Ryo as a couple... plz continue
Killer Fire Fox chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
PLease keep going it sounds like it could be a really good story! Please!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw, how sweet, but sad. I do find them a bit OOC, but that may be because it's AU...? I'm wondering why Fubuki doesn't call Ryou "Ryou-chan," because I get the feeling he would. ;

Oh, I thought that because Ryou was holding Fubuki, he looked more uke. ; That little scene is the reason I like this pair.

What happened to Ryou? What will Fubuki do? Anyway, I hope this continues! _