Reviews for Come What May
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
You should write more.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
That was very good. I also like your other story "A Bunker Thanksgiving." As a matter of fact, I better give it a good review right now. I love the idea of the Stivics having another baby. Are you going to give the newborn a name?
smalls528 chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. I thought you did a very good job on all the characters. Expecially Edith. Keep up the good work.
Abagail chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Okay, that was UNBELIEVABLE! I have been reading fanfiction for a while now, and never, never came across a story with dialogue that matched the characters more perfectly. Seriously, if I didn't know better I would say you were one of the writers for that show. That was incredibly impressive!
DitzyLOL chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
Awesome story! I'm a All In The Family fan too, and I love the idea of your story!
Freebird87 chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
awesome. I'm adding it to my favorites.
HankHill1980 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
That was a good story, but what was the baby's name?
HankHill1980 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Excellent story. Update soon.
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Not bad...not bad at all...You are keeping true to the characters, accents and all. I hope Archie is introduced in the next chapter...I wonder what he would think about the Meathead having a vasectomy?...Hm, anyways keep it up you are doing well. Have you read Archie Post 911, here on Fanfic?...It is brilliant.