Reviews for Mademoiselle E
Wow. This is beautiful, you have a way with words. Please update soon! I love this.
Eva Goblin chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
I adore your writing stile. The story was wondeful. Too bad you never finished...
PepperCornPie chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
This is a really interesting view on V's life.
I like how you have V acting around the little girl E.
I hope you continue this story!
I would also like to see V go a little crazy around E and it scares her, maybe add him apologizing and explaining a couple of things?
Also would like to see E out in the UK and getting into trouble which V has to rescue her...maybe that's when she first see's him kill?
there's lots of ideas you can do in this story and i hope you'll update so we can read more :)
russomaha chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
A truly fascinating story, so full of subtle beauty, so moving... Reminded me a bit of 'Lolita' (in the best sense imaginable, mostly language-wise), a bit of 'Leon' (but then it should, shouldn't it? Portman was there, too.) Too bad it is unfinished. A tragedy, really.
getyourheadintherain chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Wow, this is beyond adorable! Please keep writing! :)
B-Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Please update ur chapters. This story is absolutely enthraling its brilliant and i hope to continue reading it in the future :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Oh, you simply cannot leave the story where it is! We need more mischief and budding romance! I don't care if people think its weird, V & Evey can be together at any age! V is not a pervert, and Evey is wiser than her years. They can love each other! Please continue!
annatoliadetollia chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Please please PLEASE update! This is fantastic:)
vamp1987 chapter 14 . 11/8/2008
I really like this version of V. If only his enemies could see him like this. He is nothing but a (slightly deranged) teddy bear. I can't wait to see how you work in the canon events. I think it will be really interesting especially since you get to tweak them.
teacrumb chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this? This is one of my favorite fics EVER. I'd read it a while ago and was reminded of it because yesterday was November 5th (;D). I cannot tell you how much I enjoy your style and the characterizations of V and the girl. (Ordinarily I can't stand OCs in fic, but yours is AMAZING.) Seriously seriously seriously. This story makes me squee in delight EVERY. BLOODY. TIME. Please update? I sacrifice muffins in your honor. *puppy eyes*
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
Well, you've certianly had some fun with this story. Evey is unbelievably cute and V is...odd..er...as a self-medicated schizophrenic. :P Are you gonna update soon? Its been a couple of months now, I hope you aren't giving up on this story. T-T
Madhatter45 chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NO ONE CAN MAKE SOMETHING THIS GOOD AND THEN LEAVE IT!
Madhatter45 chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
"Unmentionable knickers"... Too cute!
Madhatter45 chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
love it!
MiraiFutureGirl chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
i love this story! v's "caterpiller" is perfect

much better than my oc, who came about after watching the movie

please update soon!