Reviews for Mademoiselle E
russomaha chapter 14 . 1/29
A truly fascinating story, so full of subtle beauty, so moving... Reminded me a bit of 'Lolita' (in the best sense imaginable, mostly language-wise), a bit of 'Leon' (but then it should, shouldn't it? Portman was there, too.) Too bad it is unfinished. A tragedy, really.
writeasrain42 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Wow, this is beyond adorable! Please keep writing! :)
B-Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Please update ur chapters. This story is absolutely enthraling its brilliant and i hope to continue reading it in the future :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Oh, you simply cannot leave the story where it is! We need more mischief and budding romance! I don't care if people think its weird, V & Evey can be together at any age! V is not a pervert, and Evey is wiser than her years. They can love each other! Please continue!
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Please please PLEASE update! This is fantastic:)
vamp1987 chapter 14 . 11/8/2008
I really like this version of V. If only his enemies could see him like this. He is nothing but a (slightly deranged) teddy bear. I can't wait to see how you work in the canon events. I think it will be really interesting especially since you get to tweak them.
teacrumb chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this? This is one of my favorite fics EVER. I'd read it a while ago and was reminded of it because yesterday was November 5th (;D). I cannot tell you how much I enjoy your style and the characterizations of V and the girl. (Ordinarily I can't stand OCs in fic, but yours is AMAZING.) Seriously seriously seriously. This story makes me squee in delight EVERY. BLOODY. TIME. Please update? I sacrifice muffins in your honor. *puppy eyes*
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
Well, you've certianly had some fun with this story. Evey is unbelievably cute and V is...odd..er...as a self-medicated schizophrenic. :P Are you gonna update soon? Its been a couple of months now, I hope you aren't giving up on this story. T-T
Madhatter45 chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NO ONE CAN MAKE SOMETHING THIS GOOD AND THEN LEAVE IT!
Madhatter45 chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
"Unmentionable knickers"... Too cute!
Madhatter45 chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
love it!
MiraiFutureGirl chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
i love this story! v's "caterpiller" is perfect

much better than my oc, who came about after watching the movie

please update soon!
ansible chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
You write V so well! I love their interchanging dialogue, perfectly arranged, and oh so wonderful! Thank you for updating!
BlaqueCat13 chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
Oh my...poor V..so confused over why he is so confused at this moment...women have a way of doing that to their men. Heh heh heh. Oh I love love love how he has "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" living in his head...very funny. I'd just love to see V doing the Time Warp...hilarious, don'tcha think?
BlaqueCat13 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
I just love how you call her "the little beast" or "caterpillar" that is just hilarious...also I love how he has a group in his head and that they don't always let him in on the conversation. Too funny. This is great...this is the first time that I have read any of your stories and so far I like it, I get a good giggle out of it. :o)