Reviews for Smells Like Trouble
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
“Good, I thought I was going to have to resort to diagrams. You know I can’t draw.”

I love the way you do their sarcastic banter even in the middle of a crisis. Great characterization.
kwater chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Great story... thanks for the read - K
kwater chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Does it make me bad, that I was all for Dean playing the vigilante? Glad though that he didn't have to. K
kwater chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Ugh, gotta say I will be smelling all hotel rooms, more closely from here on out...Great story. K
kwater chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
So how many boy scouts have the boys tormented...I'm gonna go see what's up with the cops...K
Marvin is my Muse chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
This story was awesome! Whenever I like an author's story I usually go back to look at previous works. I plan to read all of yours cause they look awesome so if you get tired of my reviews - I appologize!

This part though...

Hello, kids. It’s time for the Sam Winchester Touchy-Feely Flower Power Hour. Today’s topic? Let’s discuss our insecurities! For crying out loud, if he wanted to talk about his feelings… well, that really wasn’t going to happen, so why pretend.

Was beyond greatness! You really have Dean and Sam's characters well written which can be rare for first stories. Great job

Great story!

-Marvin

*adds to Fav. Authors*
Diva0789 chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
MARIGOLD IS AWESOME! can i be Marigold? i really wanna be marigold...or maybe i can just make sure Dean doesnt loose her cuz...lets face it...that boy is a mess...literally and figuatively...lol..i love your stories!
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
You crack me up, well you and Dean!

The boy scout being locked in a closet, bet he wasn't prepared, too funny! Awesome job, loved the story, even though its kinda gross that Dean was sleeping on top of a dead hooker.

Ok, well I'm off to read more of your stories!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
i love your fics so much, its like watching an episode of supernatural :)

im having withdrawel symptoms at the moment because im from the uk and dont know when the second season is starting over here lol

yeah anyways, onto the next one!

XssrahX
Surplus Imagination chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
I had to go looking for the so-called 'complicated' story. Thought I'd start at the bottom of your list.

The corpse in the mattress was truly gross. I've been in a few motel's practically sporting a chalk outline on the floor. It was easy to imagine.

Good story. Thanks!
MelanieKS chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
Wonderful, wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute of it. The plot was original, touching, haunting and comical all in one mix. Just the way I like it. :) Thanks for another great read.

P.S. Love the idea to name Dean's gun! *laughs*
fairyntoad14 chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
Another great story!
fairyntoad14 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Wouldn't you just know it was the creepy desk clerk!
fairyntoad14 chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
OH, thats just creepy! I will never be able to stay in a motel again with out that image!
fairyntoad14 chapter 3 . 9/7/2006