Reviews for Love Lies Bleeding
JustDanny chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
I luuuv this story. Really. 's a shame you've left it here; it was truly promising, and I loved the way you pictured Hikou.
Annie-chan chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Hello there.

I know it's been years and years since you updated this story. I remember reading it when you were still posting for it, up until chapter 5, I think. I lost contact with it for one reason or another, but I just recently found it again. It brought back welcome memories of my first real anime obsession (Chichiri), and I was glad there were chapters up that I hadn't read.

I really do love this story. It's very well-written and well-thought-out. You've incorporated elements from the anime, manga, and Gaiden novels, and woven them all together with a fluidity that many writers lack. I'm very impressed.

I am rather disappointed that there are only 10 chapters when your bio states that you planned 25. Is there anywhere else online where you have more of this story posted? I would very much like to read more.

Oh, and I believe you once contacted me concerning my own FY fanfiction, "Love, Life, and Death." It was about the Houjun-Hikou-Kouran situation, just in a completely different way. I don't know if you remember me or my writing, but I did appreciate your critique.

Anyway, if you get this review, please send a reply. I'd like to know how you're doing-you said you were writing a novel, yes?-and it'd be good to reconnect with a fellow Chichiri-fan after so many years.

Love and peace,

Shinochi chapter 10 . 1/25/2003
Yaaay, you updated! _ I agree, Hikou bearing children is HILARIOUS! Please update again soon, I want to know what'll happen to the kid.
Sansele chapter 10 . 1/7/2003
Wai! _ You updated! And the thought of Hikou getting pregnant... *runs off to laugh wildly* Ah, but this chapter is rather cute, considering the darkish atmosphere of the before chapters. But what's going to happen to the kid?
Eeyaatoe chapter 10 . 1/7/2003
Oh my updated! ::Fireworks go up in background:: I've been waiting forever to see this chapter! It was funnny.

My favorite part:

~“What?” the demon finally asked, bewildered.

“Well, your hips, Hikou. They’re terrible!” Houjun said, much to Hikou’s confusion. The monk then elaborated. “And you’re much to thin! We’re going to have to work on you if you’re going to be child bearing.”

A bead of sweat formed at Hikou’s temple, and one brow quivered. “Oi,” he muttered. “You leave my hips outta this.” As if to punctuate his threat, he waved the mush-loaded spoon in Houjun’s direction.~

I was laughing my ass off when I read it. I'm just all hyper now that I read this! I can't wait for Chapter 11! -
Schizo13 chapter 9 . 1/6/2003
When are you gonna put the next chapter up! I swear I must have read this last year! _ Update soon! I really love this fic, it's so sad yet sweet at the same time.
Shinochi chapter 9 . 12/24/2002

I always love a good angst! This was GREAT! I wish you would write more- the suspense is killing me, even though you haven't written in it for a long time. Please, continue? PLEASE! *begs* I need more!
Sansele chapter 9 . 7/29/2002
Oh gosh, this is so sad, but it's so good... I kinda like Hikou/Houjun now, *snicker*, as opposed to Tas/Chi. You write very well, not just in lemons but in storyline and plot... nice... post up another chapter soon, please?
oriquey chapter 9 . 5/3/2002
This is awesome dude!Write some more!
Gator Ri chapter 9 . 3/28/2002
Awwww...poor Chichiri and Hikou! v.v This was sooooo good. I can't wait til there's more.
Iktia chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
Wai! Write more! **sniffles** I love this fic, I just couldn't stop reading it. Please put up more so I can find out what happens next! I'll give you a lollipop if you do? **gets puppy dog eyes** pwease? Hikou and Houjun forever!

~Light is Dark in the Reflection~

Iktia Jigoku
blazingfuzzball chapter 9 . 3/23/2002
Absolutely incredible. Please continue.
Gator Ri chapter 8 . 3/22/2002
Agh! Please continue! I'm loving this fic, it's very well written! Hikou comes off so well! _ Keep up the good work!
Noda no Miko chapter 3 . 3/4/2002
(is happy she got her lemon) Yay! Noda, that was a niiiiiiiice chapter! (Hentai grin)Do it again! Ooooooneeegai! Can you write a lemon just for me? (wishes she could write them) Okay, I NEED to go read chapter four.
Neish chapter 8 . 3/4/2002
AWWWWW! I love this fic! Hikou was so cold at first and I was hating him so much but then he was getting nicer and...and,well it was great! go on!