Reviews for STARTING OVER
DORIS chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
GOOD TWIST TO YOUR STORY ,DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
ok here goes if u only plan to do a chapter and no more then just make sure that u put complete, dont put the end its a turn off from the story and rather abrupt, apart from that i liked it.
akalittlered chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
What a wonderful short story! Thank you
cutiebear11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
ok ok please dont beg lol. i liked it bette vunerable was good. look forwaqrd to more of ur writing. thank you :)
Krystal chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Awesome! )
wondfully complicated me chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
wonderful :) I am sucker for happy endings
Martha chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great piece! Wouldn't it have been awesome if you would have written that season for them?
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nice story. I like the story line and it has a happy Bette and Tina ending which is always a positive.
MightyMaggot chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
So, Bette is crazy. Well all's good as long as they are together. :D
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very good, me gusta!
mel4housecam chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
hey!

just thought i would let you know that even though im not the greatest bette/tina shipper... i do think that they belong together! so i appreciated your story :)

cheers,

mel
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
your asking for a review made me wnat to review lol. I only just started season 3, yeah I took a little sabbatical because I actually HAVE a woman fiancee, but I had to see my lil soap opera again. I haven't got to the Henry part, but I'm teed off at T already! Dayum! I even had to tell my honey about why I was pissed off at a show. Anyway, ciao! It was great lol wish it was all just temporary amnesia.
Shane Dax chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hey girlie! i know u wrote this a LONG time ago but i read it and i LOVED IT! i really wish that that happened in the series... but atleast they might be getting back together in season 5! WOOHOO
Mr.G chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cute really cute, are you going to write more?
Mjook chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I don't like it, it is too confusing