Reviews for Progeny
guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
nicely written. i could very well picture out the future kids!

please update soon. it would be very nice if we could meet the future kids if konoha 12. and this chappie is making me wonder if that nara girl is ino's or temari's daughter,since her actions could be mistaken as a trait of either blondes.
purpleblu chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
omg. i nearly died laughing
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Haha that was very cute:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hahaha I could totally see this happening
BadgerPride10 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO FUNNY!
Balenciaga chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Just in case you plan to to write more about the 3 cousins, that would make our (my) day. I'm so curious to know who's the mother of the 'Nara girl'. Temari maybe? :)
Noelle Seren chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Great! it's hilarious! can't wait for the next chapter!
naash chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
wow you should continue. i mean this is so well written not many can write about the team 9 and their offsprings and not pull it off
zlash08 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
i really hope you'd continue this story. I'd love to know all the adventures and misadventures Lein and Shunrei go through.

The way you developed their character makes it really believable.

and its fun reading it!

hope you do post an update!
Marie chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Oh god I love this. Hanabi and Naruto together have me intrigued as well. Please continue! I love your new characters, they seem so real... Could give Kishimoto's characters a run for their money I think. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter (if you're coming back...)
KnighteWolfe chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Wow, e secondary pairing caught me by surprise. Was thinking it woulda been NarutoxHinata, not NarutoxHanabi. I works though, can't wait till the next chapter.

KW
empathapathique chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
This was made out of 't wait for the next chapter!
Emmy Kay chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Funny. Cute.
me chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
i really wish you would finish this story..its really cute..
Booknerrd chapter 2 . 2/14/2009