Reviews for Letters to the Editor
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That last line was awesome! I love the idea of all the dead YGO characters just chilling with each other, talking and stuff. I think it's cute!
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This was great fun to read, and it was interesting to see you expounding (again) on the character of Amane - you hear just about NOTHING about her, after all, which leads one to wonder...

Very nice. Again.
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw, it was so cute and so sad. It's such a lovely idea that they all get along nicely with each other while their respective family members and friends in the living world are battling it out.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
could you do a sequel to this? about when Atemu finally shows up? that would be fun.
Yma chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Sweet and cleaver, I love your take on Amane. Your characterisation of Noa is also brilliant, and Kisara isn't bad either. Yeah, that was really good.
sexion chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aw, that's so sweet! I haven't really read any fics with those three characters in. In fact, I could count them on the fingers of one hand!

It's beautiful, and really different too. I love it, and I know that lots of other people have said that too, but what can you do? XD
Misura chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I believe I can count the number of fics I've read with these three characters in them without even needing to use one hand, which makes me all the more awed at the way you had them all sit together, sipping tea and discussing the living (amongst other things). A wondrous treat of a fanfic, with mentionings of everyone's favourite Hokuto-chan as cherry-blossom on the tapestry.
Twixy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
wow... that 's so... i dun enen know what it is... but its good

you sure that you dun wanna consider updating?

oh well...

see ya

Twix
MyAibou chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I feel like a broken record in your reviews, but:

"but now he looks like it already broke and he’s learning to breathe around the pieces."

Wow. What absolutely gorgeous imagery. And Amane's perceptions of Ryou are so painfully beautiful. I love this picture you've painted of the afterlife.

I did notice one typo, 4th paragraph from the bottom you spelled Amane "Amana."
Dark Magician Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
*Blinks.*

That was lovely.

I don't read many fics like that, but it was lovely.

Maybe you should do some others like that?

Maybe showing one of the three watching those they left behind, and reacting to what their family's doing?
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Ah, lovely. Just the right blend of pathos and humor. Noa's characterization was just right, too. I can definitely see him acting that way.
Azurite chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
*squeals* Well, this was a pleasant surprise! I love how you've breathed life -not just characterization- into characters that rarely have the spotlight. And I love Hokuto! *cuddles the kitty* But I have to ask, how did WikiFic come into this? *preens* I'm flattered that you mentioned it though, and maybe I can find something to update today...
PharaonicWolf chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love how you've ventured into Amane's mind while keeping the story in third-person narrative.

There was one small thing that bothered me: you compared both Yami no Bakura's eyes and Amane's grandmother's eyes to slate, which sort of threw me off.

Everyone was in character; beautifully done.
one glass of soju chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh, man. Very nice!
NephthysAmaya chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
A very engaging, thought-provoking and all round good read. I enjoyed it a great deal. I like how you portrayed Amane as being so childlike, and the subtle way you got across the obviously deep bond between her and Ryou. I liked it. ]