Reviews for Bed Head
Palinlover chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I loved this one shot and I love how you write Magneto and Rougue together. I see you haven't updated in a long time so I guess you don't write anymore, but I hope you still see your reviews as I want you to know how I admire your writting skills and even though you have only written 8 stories I have loved them all.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Seriously, I don't know how I warmed up to this couple but I saw a deviant picture of them and thought it was cool. This one-shot was cute.
EnglishSwede chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
why is it your my favorite Author? lol i love all your stories if anything your inspiration to me, and i love everything you erite so thank you. i'm a big fan of Sir Ian, him and i talked once on facebook...anyway thanks once again!
Rissika chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

This one is totally cute:D

I really love this couple and I think you should wite more about them:)

You are great in it!
catey chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I really like your stories. I read healing and thought it was awesome. This story was really cute, and it made me smile. I thought it was neat that you included Kennebunkport in your story because I happen to live there! I just thought that you might like to know that Kennebunkport does not actually have a mall. We have an awesome downtown though with lots of little shops. I don't think we have a Trade Secret Hair Salon, but in downtown Kennebunk there is a place called Razor's Edge, and like 3 other salons. There's also an awesome Store where Rogue really would get Steve Madden and other designer brands, called The Closet. Some other discrepancies are the part where Erik goes to LL Bean. Yes, Maine is known for LL Bean, but it's like an hour's drive from Kennebunk. Couldn't he have just taken a walk downtown and gotten an ice cream or something?

And one other teesy-weensy detail. Are you aware of the fact that the former president Bush lives in Kennebunkport? I go to church with them, saw them several times this summer at the Arundal Barn playhouse. When They saw The Full Monty, actually told one of the actors afterwards that she admired his balls! They were on the FBI's most wanted list, and they could have run into a full squad of armed bodyguards! Why would the mutants risk something like that? It's ridiculous!

Anywho, the story was awesime and I look forward to reading more of your work. :-)
idsfiopdshfj chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Funny. I like it!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
"Sometimes she wished he wouldn’t even comb his hair and just leave it all haphazard like that. It was so sexy." Hm, I can imagine! "She smiled at him a wide, clean, sparkly white-toothed grin and all his doubts flew out the window." Ha, that is just *perfect*! "Marie gave Erik a look, telling him she knew who was responsible for that. He gave her an innocent smile and pretended to be guiltless." *grins* "Yup, they sleep together then. Yay! Happy ending." Hehe. Perfect!
bloodytear89 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
ok as you know from my other review I'm a Rogan shipper but this was a cute story :D
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
“You must get it from your grandfather, here.”

Classic. Absolutely classic. :D Very nicely-written with a light, somewhat fluffy tone to it. Out of character, but it wouldn't have worked otherwise.
PyroMac chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow...nice. I really liked all the bickering while they get ready. Cool!

This Ren chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This was a great little one-shot. I loved it. It was kind of a nice break from Healing (though that is a great story) and the big picture...just something small for entertainment purposes rather then plot. I adored it. Simply wonderful.
TheSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very nice story! I liked it a lot. I like Rogue with anybody even Magneto!
Kumadapuma chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This little one shot is so cute!

I love the way Erik and Marie interact with each other.

Even though Magneto is the "Supreme Commander" in the Brotherhood Marie still has him wrapped around her finger. He may not put up with a lot but she'll push anyhow.

Metal Mayhem - What a great name and how apropos! Hope you don't mind but I'm probably going to use that in a story somewhere.

Magneto's mischievous scissor trick made me laugh! I can definitely see him doing that.

Steve Madden high heel boots, Timex Expedition Stopwatch, L.L. Bean anything for the modern day most wanted mutant terrorist...You have good taste!

This story is playful and fun and it's going into my list of favorite stories. I hope you write more one shots in addition to completing your insanely awesome epic "Healing." As always your talent is impeccable and your stories totally make my day!
lunafemina chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I really liked that story. It's strange to think of them together, but it works in this story and you make it seem almost natural. It was funny and romantic. Good job!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw. Angel that was beautiful! Funny in all the right places and very romantic.

Great news. I am, as of now, your: 'Obsessive and Constant R&R Gal' :) That was the shortest title I could think of. For short I'll be... 'R&R Gal' *curtseys*

Sweet story, I love it.