Reviews for Tangles
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
a wonderfully sad and touching moment.
Saki chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw! That was sad! I'm glad I read it though! :)

Thank you for posting it!

Saki
Midoriko Jewel chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I can't say it was fluffy between Inu/Kags like I was expecting, but it was so cute! You really don't read many good fics about Inuyasha and his mother... But you can pull off anything! ;)

I wonder how Kagome knew about that flower ritual...thingamajigger... her senile old grandapa probably told her and she tried it with her dead dad. Inuyasha must have really good memory to have remembered his hahaue from almost 190 years ago...lol.

I love the end, write more! Not in this story, but...in...other...yea...I think I'll shut up now! That's a good idea.

MJ out!
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Loved it, make more!
ShinaVirtue chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I loved it! InuYasha really shouldn't blame himself. Wasn't it Takimaru who killed his mother? I don't know, the third movie is really confusing! Oh well. I think it would have been really nice if there were more moments like this in the series, but that's over and now we must wait for the continuation in manga to be translated. I tried to read some of the mangas that came after in Japanese but I'm not very good and didn't understand very much. Anyway... HOW DID I GET ON THAT? So bottom line:

AWSOME JOB!

p.s. I added you to my favorite author's list!
Star Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hello there!

I just wanted to drop by a well-deserved review! I loved this fic a lot. Short, but sweet and filled with meaning. It was touching, especially the scene where Inuyasha released the flower. It was just a nice, peaceful fic well worth reading.

I'm hoping that I'll get around to reading all of your stories. -grins-

Job well done!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
that was awsome! please continue it?
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
-sob- Oh. Now I'm all happy-sad. -sigh- Well I want to really complitment you on your writing of this piece, I could really understand Inuyasha's sense of lose. Very well done indeed. -nods- And once again I'm mentioned in the A/n's! YAY Happiness. Oh, and yes, I gathered you were probably still working on the KyoRu. I didn't think you were really the type to say you'd do something and not _ Once again, I'm SO thankful for that and I really CANNOT wait But I will. -waits- Cause you're the most amazing author ever! YAY! -hugs- Fabulous story!

Soi
Neisha chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey there, I nearly missed this one, but I loved it!Absolutely stunning as is common of your work, and I thank you again for writing such a wonderful depiction of emotion. Great work, truely...and please, no apology is needed, I'm just glad to have made a friend...Neisha
artgalgenius chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Well done. Very emotionally written
inukag chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
aw! it's so sweet! sad that inuyasha only cried once in the whole show...