Reviews for Reason
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/9
fluffy
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love the Reason story!

It's not OCC to me at all...I know it's Yash&Kags.

I know and understand Yash&Kags feelings better than anyone cause I have a best friend and brother/best friend that pretty much act,look,and even have the same names as them.

Thanx!

Ja'ne!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
now that's just too much!

manga's almost finished, kikyo's dead, kouga doesn't come around anymore, kagome's lost and yasha's jumped into his own meidou to find her... one hopes all things end well like this piece.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
:) They're so sweet.
Saki chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This one gave a little tug on my heart strings there at the end.

Thank you for posting this!

Saki
Midoriko Jewel chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
lalalalala Fluff, fluff, glorious fluff! I truly applaud you for all you've done, and I encourage you to keep going foreward!

;)
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I loved it, I don't care if you think it's OOC, I still love it! Make more!
RosalynBrooke chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
one word fabulous
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
YOU ARE A FANTASTIC AUTHOR! this is the third ive read from you!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Awness! -glomps story- That was so cute! Hihi, I love Inuyasha, he's so sweet when he wants to be Anyway, guess what? The 29th (the day you posted this) was my birthday! And I guess your sisters too! Wow! What a coincidence hey? And thank you for mentioning me in your A/n, I feel all special now _ Tell your sister happy birthday from me and I hope she had a good day, how old is she? Well, hmm...What can I say that hasn't been said? This...is sparkly. -nods- A sparkly story.

Extract from the dictionary of all things Soi.

Sparkly: Very cool and awesomeness and YAY! Something that (if you were an anime character) would put little sparkles in your eyes.

-laughs- It may be worth expanding my vocabulary in the near future as I seem to have run out of adjectives to descricbe your stories _ Well, you'll have to live with some old ones I guess. AWESOME, TOTALLY COOL, BRILLIANT, HUGGABLE and all things AW! _ I'll see ya next story Azaleea...OH! No, I'll see you in my reveiw for Tangles. Which I shall read now. -nods- Yup.

Soi
Ruryu chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
It was sweet and some what funny and some what sad too. I like it.
Ami DragonHeart chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was well written and portrayed the characters well. It's hard to find a touching story that keeps them in character. Well done.

May your thoughts and creativity flow,

Lady Ami DragonHeart
Second-Chance23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
that was cute!
Fyadora Lyryn chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was cute. Good job; there's one thing that I'm going to tell you on the downside though, when you start a flashback scene don't say "flashback" or "end flashback" because if you were to get published it wouldn't cut it because it disrupts the flow of the italics instead. Sorry if that was a it mean...I don't want to be...I tell that to every author that has a good sotry that does it!
Neisha chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I so loved that...it's very sweet, and I don't think it was out of character at all...Thank You so much, and I am deeply honored that you consider me a friend...It just goes to prove that you can find a great friend in the strangest places, and I know that I have found one as well...Thanks again as I truely loved this...Neisha