Reviews for Prisoner of My Own
brooklynturtle chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
No! Don't redo it. It's perfect just the way it is. :) Update soon cuz your story is awsome!
Skatious chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
thhis story is bad it hasnt been updated for so long
iri-skywalker chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
this story was so nice, funny and interesting. I liked the part describing Vader's hate of snow, the decapitation part, it made me laugh for 5 minutes. Will there be an update? I'd love that as many others would, I'm sure.
Micki Skye chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
This is a GREAT story! I couldn't stop reading it. Wow, what a unique idea to have Padme as a Jedi, and she & Vader don't know each other! She's a pretty tough cookie too, she reminds me of Leia. Love this, I'll be checking back.
Stefymoon chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
no no...no redoing, i liked it. Write more soon!
Destynii Skywalker chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Lazy? No, the chapter is long and great, and part of the original mystery is now out in the open for our characters. It certainly does not need re-doing though; just keep on going with this story, and please don't stress over this too much above your upcoming schoolwork. Take a break if you have to. May the force be with you!

By the way, your "previously" reminder has really come as beneficial for your own sake this time, lol.
Tzarista chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
great chapters

can't wait for more
lonedulist chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Yet again another awesome chapter.
jean chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
loved this chapter and please update soon
kmangus23 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
great chapter! I wonder what Vader will do with Padme? lol, update soon!
Maria Lissa chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
The best chapter yet. Please update soon.
alquan1 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I don't think it needs to be re done it's fine. When will the next update be?
elizabethbenett chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Well it took you a long time to update but the chapter is really good i'm curious how will the story continue KEEP GOING AND UPDATE REALLY SOON GOOD LUCK
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Argh! all thi hostilities is too much. slowly, their connections is unfolding. i cant wait for vader to see the japor snippet, that will probably answer a lot of his question why he cant seem to kill her. as for padme, im not sure if she'll have a change of heart once she realize that vader was the funny little boy he met in tatooine.

great update! more to come i hope.
jedi master bob chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
wow... this story rocks. Update soon, pretty please? :)